Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - Fri 7th September

Sim

Administrator
Friday night meetup at BB's Bar & Grill at the Bull & Bush Hotel in Baulkham Hills.

Come and have dinner and a chat about investing. This is a purely social meetup and is informal with no sales or spruiking.

All welcome!

Meetup URL: http://www.meetup.com/sydney-investor/events/79280692/

Please RSVP on Meetup ASAP so we can let them know how many tables we will need. If you need to change your RSVP, please do so no later than midday on Friday 7th September.

I will actually be in Sydney on that day.

However since I will be there to welcome my wife back after 10 weeks overseas it may no be considered good form for me to be at that meeting.

However since I will be there to welcome my wife back after 10 weeks overseas it may no be considered good form for me to be at that meeting.

Tell her you are taking her out for a celebratory dinner at an exclusive restaurant. What an amazing coincidence that some of your Somersoft friends happen to be dining at the same place - it would be rude not to join us!

Hey what a great idea!

BB's Bar and Grill sounds like a great fancy intimate place to go.

And it's right on the way between Sydney Airport and Canberra!

Geoff it would be great to see you again after so many years! I'm sure your wife would enjoy it too- hope to see you there :)

Geoff it would be great to see you again after so many years! I'm sure your wife would enjoy it too- hope to see you there :)

I'm going to have to get to a meetup sometime after all of this.

Very unfortunately, my wife, who must have been reading this thread, has decided that after a long overseas flight, that she would rather take a half hour flight to Canberra rather than a three hour drive.

It's hard to know why people make such strange decisions sometimes.

Just a reminder that this is coming up this Friday.

So far have 20 people RSVPd on meetup.com, plus whoever has said they are coming here but not yet RSVPd - so it should be a good turnout.

I've booked tables in the name of "Somersoft"

If you are planning on coming tomorrow night, please RSVP by the end of today - I need to let the B&B know final numbers so they can arrange tables for us.

Sad to have to give this a miss tonight - my partner's family is coming over from Malaysia and my driving services are required at the airport. *sighs*

As usual, great to meet new faces and match them to those here on SS- especially DaveM, CalPops and others- great veal too :D

Back