Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - Friday 16th August

Sim

Administrator
Friday night meetup at BB's Bar & Grill at the Bull & Bush Hotel in Baulkham Hills.

Come and have dinner and a chat about investing. This is a purely social meetup and is informal with no sales or spruiking.

All welcome!

Check out the event on meetup for more details: http://www.meetup.com/sydney-investor/events/134051132/

Please RSVP on Meetup ASAP so we can let them know how many tables we will need. If you need to change your RSVP, please do so no later than midday on Friday 16th February.

Last edited:
This should be a good one given the current market, not to mention all the recent BA/REA/Broker sledging of late here on SS. Providing I can get the Mrs to watch the little one, I will be there.

This should be a good one given the current market, not to mention all the recent BA/REA/Broker sledging of late here on SS. Providing I can get the Mrs to watch the little one, I will be there.

Every one's always very nice in real life .

I've never had a cross word with any one , even people I disagree with online .

Would have been there , but looks like we'll be up in Brisbane checking out potential IP's

Cliff

Hi All,
Do you ever have catch ups on the central coast,come up for a fish or swim maybe not a swim waters about 16 deg.
Cheers

Sim is having a giant cage installed in the Bull & Bush carpark like in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Grievances can be sorted out there.

The rest of us can enjoy some good steaks and chicken schnitzels :D

I should be there, thats reason enough not to go though...

Can't wait for the chanting...two go in...on come out...two go in ...one comes out....:D

Sim is having a giant cage installed in the Bull & Bush carpark like in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Grievances can be sorted out there.

The rest of us can enjoy some good steaks and chicken schnitzels :D

I should be there, thats reason enough not to go though...

This is a good pick up line.

Bahaha, I'll add it to my repertoire. Though I'm not actually aware of Virgos gender or age.

I may just stick with the classics:

*sit next to woman at the club*
You know you are the luckiest girl at this club!

*Quizzical look on woman's face*
What? Why?

*point both thumbs back and state loudly*
Cause you're talking to THIS GUY!

Guaranteed giggle every time.

Bahaha, I'll add it to my repertoire. Though I'm not actually aware of Virgos gender or age.

I may just stick with the classics:

*sit next to woman at the club*
You know you are the luckiest girl at this club!

*Quizzical look on woman's face*
What? Why?

*point both thumbs back and state loudly*
Cause you're talking to THIS GUY!

Guaranteed giggle every time.

Let me know whether this works at the meetup later this week.

I'm in. Only relatively new to the forums and taking baby steps to our first IP purchase, albeit looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Back