Tenants have built a pergola

1. The arrears! If all appropriate forms have been served on time then all good. I don't think government departments have rules about "poor tenants and christmas...." but they are closed during public holidays.

I have a tenant who has obtained a SA Housing bond,paid 2 weeks in advance,and no rent now for 6 weeks.I was informed a 6 to 8 week wait to get to tribunal,a slap on the wrist and a payment plan?.............i dont think so

Hi from what Beachgurl has written agent has done their job and been to NCAT as they are now waiting for Sherriff to return, unless you have been through NCAT you cant approach the sherriff.

Hi from what Beachgurl has written agent has done their job and been to NCAT as they are now waiting for Sherriff to return, unless you have been through NCAT you cant approach the sherriff.
The presence of a possibly illegal pergola exposing me to potentially catastrophic legal liability, not covered by insurance, would be far more of a priority for me to address than the rent arrears.

Back