THE ACCIDENTAL MILLIONARE BOOK written by Steven Fagan

Hi Jason

I've read it. It combines a lot of basic concepts and thoughts I've read from other books. But that's OK.

Let me ask you a more basic question. Property investing costs money and has risks - tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. This book and probably a lot of others like it will cost you about $25 to $30. It might be worth it to you to buy the book and decide for yourself if it's got anything worth learning, and invest a few dollars in developing your own knowledge.

Or it might also be worthwhile to get a subscription to Australian Property Investor Magazine.

buying many low cost books adds up to high cost

Iu am actually feeling differently becasue i'm finding bthat buying many low cost books for psychology pos mindsiet or direct property info is actually adding up to high cost that i wonder if its better to buy one expensive comprehensive cd set or folder like perhaps john fitzgerals is comprehensive or the one in momentums group may be together with allt he other support but thats all great but very high cost int he thousands.

i really wonder and hav eposted seperately about looking for a hopefully not in the thousands cd set that goes thorugh basics but not on a basic superficial lovel but really what you need to know re research re putting in offers re negotiating re all the steps and re avoiding mistakes.

if anyone has suggestions i'd love it and if i can buy them second hand i'd love that even more.

jan somers also says how much many low cost items realy adds up. i find borrowing from libraries ok but i like to mark my books so i can jsut reread certain key points second time around but i am finding its adding up even if i try to obtain tem second hand.

i agree that you cant afford not to buy some books but it seems to be endless. i hoep someone can enlighten me on one easy to read folder or book or cd set. I am findign reading very tedious time consuming . i hope ther eis also cd sets. dvd sets seem to be very costly.

thanks.

paula.

Join a library. You do realise property investing involves a lot of reading of contracts, law, bank offers, market research? Even if you have to buy 100 books at $25 a pop, how much is that relative to a property? If you learn something that will mean you get a 2% discount off a $300k property, is that worth it? Or learn something that will allow you to save a couple hundred in bank charges and interest, is THAT worth it?
Alex

Back