The Biggest Tax EVER in Australia

I'd argue that negative gearing is the biggest middle class handout of them all.
I don't know about that,some say happiness is when your life conditions are the same as your starting blueprint,and there is no middle class in Australia these days Labor has finished all that just that most in the Country can't see it,25 years ago if you drove a BMW,you had money
now days it means stuff all ,it's all just front and "OPM",too look the part.

I don't know about that,some say happiness is when your life conditions are the same as your starting blueprint,and there is no middle class in Australia these days Labor has finished all that just that most in the Country can't see it,25 years ago if you drove a BMW,you had money
now days it means stuff all ,it's all just front and "OPM",too look the part.

I think they sometimes call this group the 'aspirational' class - working class that can afford the repayments on middleclass goods/services.

A job loss sees them back at working class.

Hi all,

I was listening to Gillard's speech...for three seconds and couldn't stand her or the embarressment of her voice and the fact we have this woman as PM, representing this people of this country.

I will continue to listen to Obama, and consider the blatant difference in these two people.

Regards, JO

Attachments

• rudd-gillard.jpg
    rudd-gillard.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 48
So Obama is so convinced of the economic benefits of a carbon tax, he is going to price it when?

These states already do... (Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative)

California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Maryland,

These states are about to start on the 1st January 2012 (6 months before us): (Western Climate Initiative)
Arizona (USA), California (USA), New Mexico (USA), Oregon(USA), Washington (USA), Utah (USA), Montana (USA), British Columbia (Can), Manitoba (Can), Ontario (Can), and Quebec (Can).

BTW Obama is on the record supporting emissions trading, he just has no way to get it through Congress and the Senate. Much like 90% of what he would no doubt like to do but can't on the legislative front.

These states already do... (Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative)

BTW Obama is on the record supporting emissions trading, he just has no way to get it through Congress and the Senate. Much like 90% of what he would no doubt like to do but can't on the legislative front.

wow, a government who has trouble getting policy through due to a populist 'opposition'....sound familiar?

Back