The end is near!!

finally discharged today.

Katie Jessica born on 31st at 9:26pm ad Dayton James at 9:30pm weighing about 6 pounds each and 53cm long.

Thanks for the tips but I didn't get to read them and guess what? when the crunch time came, I forgot everything and just screamed! Ob turned off the epidural with no warning so I went from feeling nothing to everything. I felt really stupid thinking why is it so painful? what is that burning sensation in my bottom? oh right that's baby going down the birth canal! Eventhough they were only 4 mins apart, it was the longest time of my life! The 2nd one turned right after the 1st one came out but luckily the Ob managed to grab one leg and one arm and guide it back down....I have no idea which wasy it came out actually. But I know one thing...I felt everything! It was very traumatic, nothing like my son's birth. I'm not having any more kids!

But the babies are great and healthy and the recovery was quick and the stay at hospital was lovely. Had the best rest ever (they went into the nursery at night).

Pics to follow.

I missed Somersoft!

Congratulations, Sue - glad to hear that everything went well (other than the epidural, of course :( ).

Am looking forward to seeing the pics of your twins!

Cheers
Lynn

I'll add my congratulations too. So good to have two new healthy babies.

I still don't understand why you could not have balance a laptop on your tummy between contractions and kept us even more up-to-date :).

Congratulations Sue thats great news, especially the part about it being all over!

Hope you will still have time to post now!

Congratulations, Sue. I'm sorry the birth was more painful than it needed to be, but hey, you're done now. Heartiest congratulations to you all, and I agree they're lovely names. I bet Jeff is tickled pink and proud as punch. :cool:

Well done!
My better half had her twins 6 weeks early, had to the doc said.
Their 10 weeks old now, I'm on the 3 am onward shift.
Lovin it, and not being Identicle makes it interesting for sure. One of each to.
All the best Sue

Congratulations!! All the best, having twins is hard...double every thing including enjoyments :) looking back I am glad as they play together and very close (when not fighting) to each other. All the best

Welcome to the world Katie and Dayton! Well done Sue and Mr Sue. Glad you are now ok.

Is this a year for the twins?

We know 2 other couples just had twins, and our immediate family had twins just on 20th March, both boys and 6lb ish too!

I might be just noticing more people with twins perhaps.

Great addition(s) guys, enjoy!

Congratulations to you and your hubby.

I bet your little boy is excited. A brother and sister all at once. He'll have great show and tell soon.

Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Where was the pain managment

Sue

Ouch...

Congratulations on giving birth to a boy and a girl = smart!

I am married to a twin...:p

Kind Regards
Sheryn

Back