The Gold Coast Market is Very Sad Indeed

Good to see no reply to this...perhaps this means Stevie is busy finding a way of earning a few extra dollars...I personally found some good food for thought.

In this world is very competitive. Nothing is come easy if you don't work to get what you want. When i come to Australia i have nothing. My partner brought me in to Australia. And many people around him and stranger think that i am a that type of girl that just hang around with sugar daddy (coz i am young and very attractive girl and my partner is an old man). I did prove to everyone, that i am not. I work 7 days a week (around 4 or 5 day off in a year) as a kitchen hand, cleaner, customer service in different retail and just to save money to pay my investment property that i bought with my partner in 2004. I earn 1200 net per week just doing non skill work. I choose the prime location and suburb in Melbourne for my investment property and of course it come with the price. Our repayment is about 5K (just interest) when the interest rate in the highest at 2008. Many of my friend said i should become a model or entertainer which i have the look but see how many people go to Hollywood and there is no easy way to get famous and rich. My partner pass away last year and left everything (estate) to me and my late partner's brother contest the will and force me to sell up my investment property (not part of the estate - transfer straight to my name). But because i save so much money, (which i torture my self so much, food from my work, rarely buy cloth not spend a penny in years) from working so much and never have a rest and i do a lot of hard work for my tiny hand and frame. I even want (plan in the pass) to go to the mining to work if my partner is still alive or i didn't have a big boob implant long time ago which will cause a lot of problem in the mine with a lot of guys. Nothing in this world i can't do. Man have hand and leg and so do i. What my situation t the moment from 2004 till now, i am enjoying my life at the moment and i sold my investment property and get a great profit of 400K just sitting in my saving account earning interest. If you got the will nothing is impossible.

Australia needs more immigrants like you. Be proud of your work ethic, you deserve every bit of your success. We have far too many lazy and whining people here. Perhaps we can export them and get a few more of your kind here? Do you own any CDs by the way?

Of course I already knew this, but we bought our place back in May 2008 for $337,000. It had already been reduced from $357,000.

A place in the unit 2 floors above us (top floor, we're ground), which is partially renovated, went to auction 3 months ago and was passed in at $310,000. They paid $309,000 for it a year before we bought our's.

They then listed it at $369,000. Then it was reduced to $359,000. Then $349,000. It sat at $349,000 for a while.

It sold 2 weeks ago. We were very curious to see what price it got, and found out yesterday. $337,500.

Oh dear. Oh dearie, dearie me.

That's nowhere near a sad result they were very lucky .

With a similar time frame to yours Stevie, here's one example (of many) at the other end of the spectrum:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...-costs-investors/story-e6frg9gx-1225964158849

Half price specials

Blood in the streets up there, and still some vendors are soooo unrealistic :rolleyes:

It is a very depressed sentiment up there currently. :(

But there's no surprises there really wouldn't you say , it's all been very very over priced for a long time now. Then also take into account the way they tend to flood the market up there just as they have before.

Cheers

Back