The "Jenman System"

Hi all
Been reading this thread with interest, and I just can't work it out.
I have a lot of dealings with a Jenman agency, and so many of the things that are said about them haven't been my experience at all.
I have a business card from my agent, with his name and mobile phone number on it, and he's a very experienced agent who has been in the business for years and wanted to work for a reputable agency - hence he's now with a Jenman agency. He's certainly not inexperienced, he doesn't live close to the agency....
I could go on for a while, but it constantly surprises me how many negatives are posted on here about Jenman agencies. My experience for nearly a year now on a number of purchases and offers has been 110% positive.
Just thought I'd throw in my 2.2c worth!

Hi FW

As with ALL things, the system is worth less than 25 % of the business experience for the client. Its the person that makes the difference.

ta

rolf

With all this talk by jenman, criticizing other agents and their ethics , I know of one agent who was in the system but left when he observed mr jenman doing something he considered to be unethical. This person now runs his own very successful agency. I guess no one is perfect. MB

Back