The things people say and do

Ask Bear Grylls about drinking urine. It could save your life in the desert, but you have to find and skin a snake to hold it if you don't have your own drinking bottle :D.

....I've seen him eat the grossest of things, he even made a 20 thru 1 worst of the worst things he's consumed.

The episode where he carried that snake skin full of his own **** and then drank it was # 1 on his most horrible list....and it had him nearly gagging it up several times.

I bet a few SAS boys could tell a few stories, lying down in infested mud and bugs for days on end...living off whatever they can gather.

The same applies to all public venues - five star hotels, dimly lit elite nightclubs, gyms, restaurants, etc. When you next pay $1000 a night for the presidential suite at a top hotel and relax into the leather lounge suite, it is highly likely that someone with a contagious skin condition was last sitting on it naked.

that's really overthinking - i would presume they would spray down the leather lounge suite before the next person checked in?

that's really overthinking - i would presume they would spray down the leather lounge suite before the next person checked in?

Definitely not. Hotels are businesses and they are not going to waste money on spray or labour to do the spray. Whilst most people think that if you are paying 10k a night for a top hotel suite and therefore, all should be great and clean, the reality is quite different.

Reminds me of the joke were a guy was sick with a mysterious illness so the doctor asked him for a semen, stool and urine sample to run some tests, the guy then handed over his underpants

Back