The walking dead

After hearing everyone go on about it and seeing memes on the internet I didn't understand I decided to start watching it a few weeks ago. Just finished season 1 the other night.

Gory but full of suspense and enjoyable. Though, it has given my husband bad zombie dreams!

After hearing everyone go on about it and seeing memes on the internet I didn't understand I decided to start watching it a few weeks ago. Just finished season 1 the other night.

Gory but full of suspense and enjoyable. Though, it has given my husband bad zombie dreams!

Now its starts to get good:) There was a episode in season 4 that had my wife crying like a baby. And episode 1 of this season 5 she had tears too :)

Now its starts to get good:) There was a episode in season 4 that had my wife crying like a baby. And episode 1 of this season 5 she had tears too :)

oh great! :rolleyes:

IIRC I remember hearing a little while ago an outcry when ***spoiler alert*** that they killed off one of the main characters but didn't pay any attention to it at the time and can't remember who it was anyway. So I'm thinking that might be what you're referring to?

someone told me that if ever there'll be a zombie apocalypse.
the best place to lock yourself up would be Bunnings Warehouse....

someone told me that if ever there'll be a zombie apocalypse.
the best place to lock yourself up would be Bunnings Warehouse....

Not a lot of food in there. Plenty of fertilizer and a few veggies, but you'd run out fairly quickly, way faster than you could grow it. Those glass doors at the front would eventually collapse, but I acknowledge you've got the materials to build a very good barricade.

Coles would be a better choice. Plenty of non perishable goods, probably enough to feed a few people for a year or two. They also have a few things in there that could be converted to weapons.

The best place to be is possibly at sea, if you've got the right equipment.

As Brad Pitt stated in World War Z, the mobility is life. Read the book, there's so much more they could have done with that movie.

Coles would be a better choice. Plenty of non perishable goods, probably enough to feed a few people for a year or two. They also have a few things in there that could be converted to weapons.

Coles is actually a pretty good recommendation Pete. I will now have to revise my zombie outbreak survival plan.

Costco. That would be the way to go. Packaged food and supplies. Security doors.

Good point too fresh investor. my membership expired last month though. :(

Back