The walking dead

*spoiler*

argh the barbecue scene - that was so awful, i loved that actor from the wire...the suffering seeing yourself being eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and being kept alive for more - arrrrggghhh!!!1

frikken great show

I think Bob was bitten and that's why he was crying. If the guys are eating him from terminus do you thinks they will change into a walker?:eek:

As Brad Pitt stated in World War Z, the mobility is life. Read the book, there's so much more they could have done with that movie.

Just started reading the book now on your recommendation. Most of the time I love it when they make movies out books but I saw this a while ago and thought it was very apt:

I-wish-they-would-turn-this-book-into-a-movie.jpg

I think most people in Bob's predicament would be fairly upset, I don't think he's been bitten, but under the circumstances it's probably only a matter of time if he's not killed off via other means first.

Interesting that since about late season 2, no main character has died directly from a walker bite. They've all died from something else, usually another person. Had it not been for conflict between the living, there would be a lot more survivors.

Watching Disaster LA. Surprisingly good given the low budget.

Reminds me of the german zombie flick Rammbock

Havn't seen it Simon is it worth the download.

Can't wait for the walking dead spin off show next year. Follows another group of people.

I think it was.

But not if you want a Hollywood blockbuster style movie. This is low budget from a new director and given that I thought it was surprisingly good. I expected a cheesy slasher zombie flick.

If you like it then find Rammbock, subtitled which turns some folks off but you won't need them if you understand German.

Dead Snow is good too.

Back