The World's Most Expensive Dog

Investing in property we all think about what make people buy in certain locations and hence increase demand and price. Having just bought our PPOR I know first hand that a huge factor is schools.

But the real reason we spend just about all I'm worth on an house was...

to buy a dog :D

Meet Darcy, our 9 week old Spoodle (cross Spaniel and poodle)

Got the house, got the dog now all I need is the time to enjoy both :(

Attachments

• Darcy.jpg
    Darcy.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 103
maniyak said:
Investing in property we all think about what make people buy in certain locations and hence increase demand and price. Having just bought our PPOR I know first hand that a huge factor is schools.

mmmmm
I wish you and your dog all the best for the future and I hope it grows up to be a law abiding and Tax Paying citizen
This will allow me to enjoy my days of retirement knowing that people are spending time on producing children for the future tax payers of Australia and not just being short sighted and looking at what can I do for self, self and my self. :)

Nice dog by the way. :D

I have a new spoodle too. Her name is Rosie the Wonder Dog (usually just Rosie) she is 16 weeks old.

She is the smartest dog in the world and possibly the best looking.

Much better than Lassie...

Cheers,

Sounds VERY cute - what colour is she ? If she is that smart, must be more poodle than spaniel :rolleyes:

Darcy (as in Mr Fitzgerald Darcy) is off to his first day at puppy school tonight, this should be fun.

Mine is an F2 which means she is 3/4 poodle.

Ignore Duncan - he is being rude.

Rosie is a golden colour. I will sort out a picture a bit later.

Cheers,

My Wofter

Well seeing your dog Darcy has prompted me to write my first post since becoming a member on 18.01.05

I have a dog named Zoe she is a 3 year old snoodle (half Poodle and Schnauzer) and looks very much like Darcy when she was a puppy

Have attached a pic of what she looks like now...

Attachments

• zoe.jpg
    zoe.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
maniyak said:

Gee, mate,Im a real scrudge when it comes to buying a dog in general whether its expensive or not...Im bad! :)
All the best with Darcy Maniyak :)

Zph

Back