Thoughts on Michael Yardney's seminar?

Hello everyone,

I attended Michael Yardney's seminar in Brisbane on the weekend, I was wondering if anyone else attended and what their thoughts were?

Personally I felt Michael's presentation was pretty good, having recently read his book (that I thought was excellent and why I went to the seminar), I would have liked more time spent on his thoughts on the current state of the markets around the country.
Bill Zheng presented also, I didn't know much about him but was really impressed. He talked more about investor psychology than finance and I found it very interesting, challenged my thinking a bit.
There were only a few moments where various products were pushed, these seemed well received by most. I am interested to know if anyone has used their Michael's Metropole buyers agency/project development services in Brisbane?

I think Michael is on this forum occasionally so I would like to thank him for presenting a good seminar.

Cheers,
[email protected]

Hello everyone,

I attended Michael Yardney's seminar in Brisbane on the weekend, I was wondering if anyone else attended and what their thoughts were?

Personally I felt Michael's presentation was pretty good, having recently read his book (that I thought was excellent and why I went to the seminar), I would have liked more time spent on his thoughts on the current state of the markets around the country.
Bill Zheng presented also, I didn't know much about him but was really impressed. He talked more about investor psychology than finance and I found it very interesting, challenged my thinking a bit.
There were only a few moments where various products were pushed, these seemed well received by most. I am interested to know if anyone has used their Michael's Metropole buyers agency/project development services in Brisbane?

I think Michael is on this forum occasionally so I would like to thank him for presenting a good seminar.

Cheers,
[email protected]

Yes I do lurk on this forum occassionally - not as much as I used to - just don't have the time.

And thanks a lot for the kind words - I try to introdcue new information in each seminar becuase aboput half the attendees have seen me before, this means that I can't cover everything -but I am please you got value for the time you spent with us..

My last sesion for this year is in Melbourne this Saturday click here for details

Back