Thread Sugar = miserable death sentence removed.

Two doctors agreed it was better to observe him for a couple of days rather than expose him to high levels of radiation from a cat scan. He ended up having an MRI scan a few days later as he was improving slightly but still having problems. Apparently it's a lot less or no radiation?
MRI's use non-ionizing RFs, so there is no danger to the patient. CTs use ionizing radiation.

Jamie.

What type of radiation are you even talking about, ionizing or non-ionizing?

Huh? I'm not talking about radiation.

You were (my bolding):

Originally Posted by IndexFund
Any radiation is potentially lethal to a normal healthy body.

*snip*.

And, again, you were off-base in that weird "found-it-in-those-parts-of-the-internet-that-tell-the-truth-that-the *insert organization, special interest group, ethnicity or industry of your choice* don't-want-you-to-know-click-to-buy-my-book!" kind of way.

Anyway..back to work..the International Banking Conspiracy doesn't just happen.

I'm guessing IF doesn't use a mobile phone?
Or a computer ... or go outside in the sunshine ... or go near natural stone ... or ... :)

Sugar is great stuff. After inadvertently fasting for 10 hours the other day, thankfully after my metabolism had gone from insane to fairly normal or I couldn't have done it at all, I was starting to get those delightful symptoms of light headedness, nice creeping blackness around the edges of my vision, shaky hands etc. Standard hypoglycemia symptoms, I used to know a diabetic who described the same thing except he'd go the whole way and pass out, which I've only done twice and really don't want to repeat, I go hit the sugar as soon as it starts - last time it happened I was actually in the middle of making myself cordial and dropped the cordial bottle. So off to the cafeteria for a nice big bottle of sweetened orange juice and a coffee with several sugars in it I went.

Near instant cure. Orange juice is incredibly high in sugars, compare it to coke sometime if you're ever bored.

I would have been a wreck if I had been asked to do that a few weeks earlier when I couldn't go more than about 2 hours without the same symptoms. Should have kept track of my daily energy intake back then, it was *very* high. But you do what you gotta do to not starve to death.

Or a computer ... or go outside in the sunshine ... or go near natural stone ... or ... :)

Sugar is great stuff. After inadvertently fasting for 10 hours the other day, thankfully after my metabolism had gone from insane to fairly normal or I couldn't have done it at all, I was starting to get those delightful symptoms of light headedness, nice creeping blackness around the edges of my vision, shaky hands etc. Standard hypoglycemia symptoms, I used to know a diabetic who described the same thing except he'd go the whole way and pass out, which I've only done twice and really don't want to repeat, I go hit the sugar as soon as it starts - last time it happened I was actually in the middle of making myself cordial and dropped the cordial bottle. So off to the cafeteria for a nice big bottle of sweetened orange juice and a coffee with several sugars in it I went.

Near instant cure. Orange juice is incredibly high in sugars, compare it to coke sometime if you're ever bored.

I would have been a wreck if I had been asked to do that a few weeks earlier when I couldn't go more than about 2 hours without the same symptoms. Should have kept track of my daily energy intake back then, it was *very* high. But you do what you gotta do to not starve to death.

Try fasting on organic vegetable juices (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for a week. You will not only detoxify your body but will also lose more KGs than you can imagine (if you need to lose weight that is).

People should forget about any "miracle shakes" and look at their organic veggies for that slimming power.

Fasting = not eating *anything*.

They make you do it before surgery. Or rather they made one of my kids do it and I ended up accidentally fasting because I spent half the day in a no-food-or drink hospital waiting room..

I don't need to lose any weight but apparently I'm losing it anyway. Meh. If I'm still losing weight at BMI 17 I'll go chase someone up about it but for now it can do what it wants to do.

Back