tony abott government effects on property prices .

Come on its not like we have much of a choice tony will do it! She'll be oright. Lol

I think liberals will be better for confidence and they are good savers we dont have to worry about wayne butter fingers slipping 18 + billions

I doubt there will be much direct influence on property prices at all. Business will probably have more confidence, but it's difficult to say if this is a definitive influence on residential property (sometime it is, sometimes it isn't). Liberal or Labor I think the market cycles on regardless.

Less likely to have the massive stimulus packages of the Rudd/Gillard era that artificially pumped up property values during the GFC.

I believe property prices in Canberra will have to decrease. Many public servants/bureaucrats will lose their job as the Libs begin to get us out of this "big government" mess. Less demand and an over supply for both rentals and owner occupier properties all at the same time....just my opinion.

Yeah, Canberra will take a beating. But it will be a big opportunity - long term public service numbers will increase again, as will their salaries, and Canberra property prices will follow.

The only thing that will be sold out by September 15 is the champagne bottles. I'm stocking up.

I disagree, I tried booking a removalist for Sep 15th, but was told, sorry nothing available..... were all booked out moving people out of Canberra

Back