Triplex Design - Advice Please

4th bed will add $50k, media, maybe $20k.

dishwasher - 610mm, not 605.

unit 1 - lose that stupid 'return' in the kitchen island and make them all laminate pantries. a 720 door in a space like that is like walking an elephant through the kitchen.

lengthen bed 3, unit 3 'horizontally' not 'vertically' and pull it off the boundary. put bed 2 unit 3 onto the boundary instead. that way, you're only utilising one boundary as per the R Codes and not requiring neighbour's permission, advertising and delays delays delays.

everything westminster said.

toilet is fine - seriously, toilet cisterns are 3L/4.5L - do you expect 3 different people to be living here all the time and eating vindaloo every night after pints of stout?

rear two units - make the family rooms 4.0m min and make the dining 3.2 or something to maintain courtyard @ 24m2. A 3.4m deep family room ail be IMPOSSIBLE to furnish.

4th bed will add $50k, media, maybe $20k.

unit 1 - lose that stupid 'return' in the kitchen island and make them all laminate pantries. a 720 door in a space like that is like walking an elephant through the kitchen.

lengthen bed 3, unit 3 'horizontally' not 'vertically' and pull it off the boundary. put bed 2 unit 3 onto the boundary instead. that way, you're only utilising one boundary as per the R Codes and not requiring neighbour's permission, advertising and delays delays delays.
Aaron thanks for your input. agree with your suggestions except i don't quite understand what you mean about "laminate pantries" could you explain a little more thanks.

Aaron thanks for your input. agree with your suggestions except i don't quite understand what you mean about "laminate pantries" could you explain a little more thanks.

Rather than a bricked pantry with door you can have one built out of laminate that matches the rest of the kitchen. You gain a lot of space as laminate is only 10-15mm thick so you might get a double door pantry rather than a single door bricked one.

This is a laminate pantry with laminate doors

image9.jpg

Rather than a bricked pantry with door you can have one built out of laminate that matches the rest of the kitchen. You gain a lot of space as laminate is only 10-15mm thick so you might get a double door pantry rather than a single door bricked one.

I hate those brick pantries. I have one where I live and it drives me nuts.

"This is a laminate pantry with laminate doors"

Nice! I would much prefer that!

Back