USA Lording it over others: No more

strannic ,not asking because im racist as i am from maltese decendents and the thing i realy love about this country, is you can get indian, malay, japanese etc culture and if it was not for the multi cult differance we would all be living on baked beans and b/n butter pudding, just i don't like the differances that have been brought to aus,eg,
had two great mates at school, they wern't allowad to see each other because their perents were 1croation and 2serb, very very sad, move here and move on! leave this back in the old country's

strannic ,not asking because im racist as i am from maltese decendents and the thing i realy love about this country, is you can get indian, malay, japanese etc culture and if it was not for the multi cult differance we would all be living on baked beans and b/n butter pudding, just i don't like the differances that have been brought to aus,eg,
had two great mates at school, they wern't allowad to see each other because their perents were 1croation and 2serb, very very sad, move here and move on! leave this back in the old country's

well you would expect it to happen in multicultural country
look at USSR, it was truly multicultural, unlike Australia where most population is British descendants

as soon as that collapsed, there were ethnic conflicts all around (Georgia vs South Ossetia and Abkhazia is perfect example)

Same goes for Yugoslavia.

History shows that multiculturalism never works (unless strong dictatorship central government is in power), but people keep banging their head against the same wall over and over.

why would that get censored? i've posted much more opinionated thoughts than that!

Depends if the mods like you or not, and of course there's the thin-skins who have a cry to the Mods when they're offended by something. That'll usually do it. :rolleyes:

The Mods hate me; I get censored as much as the GHPC trolls. :p

This'll be censored, just watch.

Off topic, or irrelevant or something similar.

But of course; no-one is ever off topic here.

Actually, I thought it might be automatically censored, because I said the word "screwed" - you know, words like pussycat end up looking like *****cat automatically.

Last edited:
Guys,

I read a book years ago by Nostradamus. He predicted a triad of power - China, Russia and for the life of me I can't remember the third - Japan? Anyone?

Looks like Russia is back in the game. Scarey, scarey.:(

Regards JO

the show i watched said they all pretty much destroy each other and the nrothern hemisphere is covered in nuclear fallout and a democratic peaceful land of the south - presumably australia - will take the role of establishing a new world order and they all lived happily ever after.

the show i watched said they all pretty much destroy each other and the nrothern hemisphere is covered in nuclear fallout and a democratic peaceful land of the south - presumably australia - will take the role of establishing a new world order and they all lived happily ever after.
What was this? The Year of the Angry Rabbit (Russell Braddon) meets On The Beach (Neville Shute)?

Both good books, BTW.

Mad Max scenario is more like it

CMs are the BEST! i know a bloke with a mint one (was his parents) he has restored with a factory 318 fireball and 727 - wagon and all.

ALWAYS wanted to buy it.

XB coupes cost too much to both purchase and repair these days. my HG 4 door will do me proud for a few years yet!

Back