We really do view situations differently

And , then there's also the second part of a home buyers attitude - what they'd rather hock themselves upto the back teeth and both have to work like Trojans for 20yrs, probably go through that many stressful can't manage periods through that time. I mean going that way will change their life and quite possibly ruin the best part of it .

I don't get it.`

And , then there's also the second part of a home buyers attitude - what they'd rather hock themselves upto the back teeth and both have to work like Trojans for 20yrs, probably go through that many stressful can't manage periods through that time. I mean going that way will change their life and quite possibly ruin the best part of it .

I don't get it.`

Sure, a mc mansion in the middle of nowhere.
Hell on earth

Take comfort Lizzie, if we were wildebeast on the riverbank, I'd have absolutely no hesitation whatsoever in pushing you in first, to clear the path for the rest of the herd and strike a blow for the 'greater good'. :D

*******! Haha - then I would swim my little freckles off so that the hungry crocs couldn't catch me, and then they would feast on those too slow and hesitant.

Much better way of thinking - thanks Dazz

Take comfort Lizzie, if we were wildebeast on the riverbank, I'd have absolutely no hesitation whatsoever in pushing you in first, to clear the path for the rest of the herd and strike a blow for the 'greater good'. :D

*******! Haha - then I would swim my little freckles off so that the hungry crocs couldn't catch me, and then they would feast on those too slow and hesitant.

Much better way of thinking - thanks Dazz

Therein lies two great examples of how we all think differently...great thread.

Back