What ideas do you have for new future technology.

I am interested in what new ideas people can think up for new technology for
houses,
computers,
how we communicate
games
mobile devices

What exactly has your editor asked you to reseach ??

When's the deadline for your article ??

I would like a robot that cleans the dogs crap up automatically. This is my least favourite task wandering the back yard shovel in hand every night searching for dog excrement.

Flying attachments that you put on your back and fly places :).

They'd be compact, powerful and perfect for people who live in apartments with no parking, they would reduce the frequency of road upgrades and they would help ease traffic congestion.

Why don't we have these already :confused:.
Because the small %age of idiots who still run out of fuel, would do 1000feet up, over your or my head, and thank us for breaking their fall when they smash us

Because the small %age of idiots who still run out of fuel, would do 1000feet up, over your or my head, and thank us for breaking their fall when they smash us

Plus we can't drive on a flat road where the only choicea are N/S/E/W - imagine adding up & down to the equation... forigve me, I'm from Perth, as someone of you will know we can't merge without stopping nealry all thr traffic around and behind us

I'm from Sydney but was driving in Perth last week: very little warning that 2 lanes are merging -- the centre line just disappears! Frak!

I'm from Sydney but was driving in Perth last week: very little warning that 2 lanes are merging -- the centre line just disappears! Frak!

1st time I've heard someone defending perth drivers trying to merge LMAO.

Imagine all the trouble you'll have with a jet pack and no lanmarkings going up or down at all.

Back