When do you know your a millionaire?

The person living in the park may have never done anything, but the person with $1million may have worked 30yrs for it, be a millionaire, and still not have many bob to "rub together".

And the person in the park may just be on the rough end of a bad divorce, like a friend of mine whose ex has rolls of "untraceable" money but she is left with pretty much nothing after having had seemingly a "lot".

She would be very happy to have that million you think is not really worth much. She is entitled to much more, but her scheming ex has looked after that. (And I know there are just as many husbands who have had the rough end of that pineapple.)

Not everyone living in the park is there because they have done nothing. Some are there by default.

Actually Wylie you might dig an older movie, it sort of sauntered onto the market and fizzled a little but I kinda liked it, in a quirky, pensive, getcha thinking a little kinda way...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436331/

Friends with Money (2006ish?) USA film, wellknownish cast and I wont spoil it, but the park bench millionaire is appropriate.

It's just a group of sort of oddballish friends, their perception to wealth, life...etc...a little bit of sex, money and quirky fun.

Back