Where is hot?

No worries there.....all lots being developed near Wellard station are selling like hot cakes. Once these walk to station ones are gone...the premium of being near the station only increases.

lots of mention of Wellard. are you worried once all the new houses being built comes into market there will be a glut of houses for sale/rent?

"Have seen approx. 33% growth in 8 months on one of my deve sites and still rising."

i think i know which suburb that one is. i really regret not getting into that suburb earlier. =)

I could rattle off many, double digit growth as long as its a deve site

Dianella
Yokine
Innaloo
Spearwood
Hammy Hill
Morley
Tuart Hill
Hilton
Doubleview
Karrinyup
Bayswater
Maylands
Balga
Westminster
Nollamara
Bassendean
Embleton

.....and then there are the precincts/areas currently earmarked for rezoning

Girrawheen
Koondoola
Lockridge
Beechboro
Medina
Eden Hill

I am sure I have missed many others, but the point is anything with large land component which can be developed has had significant growth over the last 2 years, plenty of winners out there.

Hi. New member here. Been reading the forum for quite sometime. This is the interesting question which always sparks great debate. I've recently purchased in trinity beach. Northern beaches of cairns. I think the tourism industry is the one that could be tomorrows hot spots

Mandurah has been mentioned in this thread a few times. There is a section of Mandurah rezoned to R100 and R60. Has anyone done DD on any of these properties?

Back