Where to Buy - Canberra

Maybe the Bundah Boguns need to form a vigilante group and catch this guy/girl.

I thought Tuggers copped a bad wrap - I can happily report that all of my tyres remain adequately inflated down here on the south side.

Cheers

Jamie

Maybe the Bundah Boguns need to form a vigilante group and catch this guy/girl.

I thought Tuggers copped a bad wrap - I can happily report that all of my tyres remain adequately inflated down here on the south side.

Cheers

Jamie

If I caught someone slashing the tyres of my WRX, I'd likely be unhappy enough to deal with it myself...

Hey have you bought yet? Interested to see where you ended up

Nope... because I've got a dog a rental is difficult, but being Defence I've taken a DHA place in Crace to tide me over, so the time-imperative has decreased.

I've looked at about 80 places so far in three different areas (Woden, Queanbeyan and Hackett), and I'm watching a few more. I will keep an eye on everything, waiting for my place in Adelaide to go on the market and hopefully sell, will settle my financial situation.

I've looked at about 80 places so far in three different areas (Woden, Queanbeyan and Hackett), and I'm watching a few more. I will keep an eye on everything, waiting for my place in Adelaide to go on the market and hopefully sell, will settle my financial situation.

I'm curious as to why you picked those three areas? In your opinion is that where you think the best value is in Canberra right now or is it because you just like those areas?

I'm curious as to why you picked those three areas? In your opinion is that where you think the best value is in Canberra right now or is it because you just like those areas?

Hackett/Watson area I think is value, my wife is working in Garran and I may be able to offset house price to a small degree by removing a car (plus I love the area), and my younger brother is familiar with the Queanbeyan area and to a degree so am I. I'm likely to be moving with work to the airport soon, so Queanbeyan would be convenient.

Back