Where to buy paint in Sydney (west)

About to paint our property and wondering if anyone has recommendations for buying paint in Sydney - Preferably Western Syd.

We have purchased from Bunnings in the past and wondering if there are better options?

Cheers.

I can't directly advise on where to buy paint in West Syd but from my experience, Bunnings isn't always the cheapest and they seem to constantly mistint my paint....

Cheers

Jamie

Try Spectracolour Paints at Belmore Ave, Mount Druitt. We have used them a few times and the staff were always helpful, cheaper than Bunnings for sure.

i can't recommend anywhere specific but i have always found the dulux trade centres miles ahead of bunnings, only issue is that while they sell to consumers they are more geared to trade so the hours are not up there with bunnings.

Also found they stocked the types that i wanted oil based gloss rather than aquaenamal.

Paint Place Merrylands have been a recommended option on these forum. I have used them personally and have found them great
Thanks everyone for the replies,

I'll call in this week and have a chat to them. This is exactly why I ask you guys this kind of info. Not knowing the area I use google first but the opinions from Somersoft hold much more weight and have helped me far more than any search engine ever could.

Cheers.

Back