Which white??

Has anyone here used something called "White Secret"? I used it years ago and was happy with it, but I don't remember what brand it was.

the two 1 mill ++ homes i have built have had white from the tin for the walls ceiling and skirts and doors , ie ceiling white, satin white or low sheen, and then enamel satin finnish for the other stuff , very nice and bright , :D

In our recently completed PPoR reno; http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-dromana-106441694?tm=1270327527&c=11277241

We used low sheen acrylic China White Half Strength on the walls and ceilings, and high gloss enamel White Collar on the woodwork (door frames windows and skirting boards.

White Collar is a very, very white colour. The next one up from that was Steam Cloud and was nice - a little bit "softer" maybe, but not enough of a contrast from the Half China White.

Half China White is nice and fresh, has almost no "yellow" in it - more of an "earthy" tone.

I found Hog's Bristle to be a little too dark for inside, and came up very yellow against the white collar.

But we used it as our window and door frame colour on the outside; in low sheen weathershield actylic, and against the wall colour (which is Wandering Shepherd - a nice soft, warm and 'red toned' brown colour) the Hog's Bristle looked crisp and like a very pale cream. Totally different to how it looked inside.

Feature walls in the stairwell and behind the coonara are River Rock finish in European Stone, and the feature walls in the bedrooms are Limed White (which looks like a very light brown).

Incidentally, the guttering, facias, under deck and support poles and garden retaining walls are Double Strength Wandering Shepherd with 10 extra shots of Black in it.

Hi

I recently renovated and used ANTIQUE WHITE USA on walls and ANTIQUE WHITE USA GLOSS on skirting and a CHINA WHITE FEATURE WALL.

USA colour very easy to live with.

CHINA feature wall very subtle. (could probably be slightly darker if wanted.)

I chose these colours to keep it very neutral and make the space look as large as it could. (I tried darker colours earlier but repainted as it closed it in too much)

This is an amazing coincidence. Have just finished painting our office and uses white on white for the walls. Very bright!:cool: But it is a dark room. Not anymore. Trying to match the original colour has been a nightmare,

Back