Whose heard of Property Insurance Plus (PI Plus)?

A friend of mine was telling me about how he has recently changed over to Property Insurance Plus (PI Plus) for his Building/Contents Insurance. Website http://pi-plus.com.au/. Through his lead, I also contacted them and they have been very helpful and prompt in providing quotes for me which have been great compared to the bigger companies. They are new but was hoping some people here may have heard of them and could give any feedback into them because I can't find anything.

Yeah there is not much on there. They do offer Building & Landlords though. Here's some attachments.

Attachments

• Building_Summary_Of_Benefits_GUILD.pdf
    448.9 KB · Views: 460
  • PIP_Landlords_PDS_Guild.pdf
    907.9 KB · Views: 601
  • Loss_of_Rent_Summary_Of_Benefits_GUILD.pdf
    404 KB · Views: 434
I too am interested in anyone's experience with PI plus. I've just signed with them for one of our properties as they were just so much cheaper. Hoping that that isn't reflected in other aspects of their service...

Property Insurance Plus

Good Morning everyone,

I am the BDM and a shareholder of Property Insurance Plus. We are a company that turns 4 years old in October this year. We started the company with the intention of making Landlords and building insurance more accessable to Investors through their Managing real estate agents. Our intention was to offer the best products at a cheaper rate and to make the claims process easier for both the Property Manager and the Investor. We have built our own website and software to facilitate this process. At this point our website is only accessable to Registered Real Estate agents who can log in and register their Landlords for cover. It is not available to the general public at this stage - Sorry...

In response to some of your questions - our rates are cheaper than our competitors because we have sourced great deals with our underwriters - also, our software simplifies the processing reducing FTE requirements.

We have a national call center based in Canberra - ph 1300 307 072 should anyone require quotation or have any queries. Our Agents receive hands on claims service which is also an online claims process direct to the underwriter - so claims are handled efficiently.

We have offices in Melbourne and South Australia - if anyone needs numbers for the BDM's in these states, please ask.

Regards Greg

Back