Why has Dazz been banned?

At some level I must agree with the net worth/value of post relationship. I don't post much about my wee 'deals' and goings on as my net worth has less than 6 zeros on the end, so I doubt it would be of much interest.:eek:

Louise

Absolutely wrong my girl.

Everyone who is "doing it" has some knowledge and experience - good and bad - to share for all to learn from.

Don't let a lack of zeros on the end stop you.

Speaking of spelling, grammar, punctuation etc when is Grossreal going to use paragraphs and sentences that only contain one verb.

I'd like to read the posts by Grossreal but I just give up. It comes from having had a very strict schooling in grammar/paragraphs/punctuation and having to write a lot of letters.

Surely Grossreal could hit an enter key every now and then (full stops and a capital letter for the next word indicating the start of a a new sentence would also help).

Yeah; what's the deal there?

The guy is obviously above normal intelligence and experience in investing, but can't even respect us enough to even attempt to get the bloody construction of his posts even remotely correct. jeeesarsss.

I don't read his posts anymore.

Unbelievable

Putting up barriers is nothing new, also I would have thought that the majority of people on this forum are here to learn.
Not listening or refusing to read posts because the format dose not suite your ideology is paramount to cutting of your nose despite your face.

Gerd

Exactly Gerd. have a client who is worth around $80M - $90M (depending on which day of the market you want to look at) and his English is appalling, grammar terrible and spelling (well he doesn't write much). 99% of the time correspondence is with a bevy of lawyers, consultants and a myriad of other people who do it for him. He hasn't let it stop him. In fact I think it helped him along the way. Pity if you think he was just some dumb schmuck because the insights he has is amazing.

Grama

I was gunna post somethink abut this but upset as it reminds me of scool where i got baged by teaca cus I could not spel or dictionate proberly. And my righting was/ IS shoking. (glad we got computerrs nows.):)
So i wont post any mor stuf.
Run into her at a school aniversary. Says she has no money and neva bort a hous. No super as did not pay. bought books on english? Husbend ran off with sexitary. So still complaneing.

But she can write with elequent poises and always get her vouls write. Her sentenscec and paragrafs level and all corekt.
Smart lady:eek:
So I think us dummys will just go post some spot els Ah:D

Gee Cee

Poor dumb investa

Umm yeah have to agree with Gerd, it could be difficult but if it was interesting I would still read it.

One of the richest man in Malaysia only speaks Hokkien which a chinese dialect that very few chinese people speak. It's a rags to riches story....it's the brains...he even has chinese interpreters to interpret chinese and english.

buzz, i think that this is one of the most sensible posts i have read here in a while!! kudos to you...

you are right - Dazz is and exceptional case of where you can go with this with the right mix of determination/perspiration and perhaps a bit of luck (as much as he and i banged heads, i still respect him for what he has achieved).

But - it is the little people here, the mum and dad investors, the young folks just coming out of school, those of us who have started this journey after we got heavily into mortgage debt and kids and things and are now trying with very small steps that impress me the most...they are the real stories of small victories and inspiring journeys.

So Louise and others like you, please continue to post your experiences and journeys - you are more valuable here than you can ever know!!

:)

Louise you prompted me to respond. I think, that whilst there are a few people on this forum who have substantial net wealth and have achieved great things eg Dazz, that we also need to hear from people 'on their way' so to speak.

I would argue that most people on this forum (and I would count myself as one of them) who still haven't quite reached some of our long term goals. So the struggles, misfires, small wins, the seemingly obscure things I personally like to hear. It is the sum of these experiences that eventually get us to where we want to be.

Whilst Dazz's achievements & credentials are obvious and substantial, it is sometimes difficult as someone who is still paying their dues to relate and take away something from deals which are in the multi-million dollar range, when you are looking at purchasing a small 2br old style flat to renovate, increase the rental return and go again.

So, feel free to post your 'wee' deals. Its all welcome here.

buzz, i think that this is one of the most sensible posts i have read here in a while!! kudos to you...

you are right - Dazz is and exceptional case of where you can go with this with the right mix of determination/perspiration and perhaps a bit of luck (as much as he and i banged heads, i still respect him for what he has achieved).

But - it is the little people here, the mum and dad investors, the young folks just coming out of school, those of us who have started this journey after we got heavily into mortgage debt and kids and things and are now trying with very small steps that impress me the most...they are the real stories of small victories and inspiring journeys.

So Louise and others like you, please continue to post your experiences and journeys - you are more valuable here than you can ever know!!

:)

Ditto.

And what's the big deal about grossreal's posts. I find them hard to read, but after a while you get past it and LEARN to read them.

If he had nothing intelligent or informative to say, you could justify not reading them, but come on! :eek:

Regards JO:)

hi all
interesting that this has gone from a dazz post to an english post.
but alot of people seen to put more importance of engish then needs to be there.
we are sucessful due to the fact that we can adjust and can negotate across alot of levels.
and for me I have no problem talking to lots of different types of people.
and for me you don't try to get people to put something into your format
you adjust your format to incorporate there files or information.
thats like me not having a pdf reader
and saying to a client can they rearrange there information into word note pad because thats all I have.
I would get simply no.
I wouldn't mind if people post in pigeon english or for that matter some of the broken aboriginal english
as long as I got there ideas.
as for
he is above normal intelligence
not sure about that 1 thing I am good at is what I do
as for respect there is a very old saying and something that I work on
never expect respect.
as its earnt
is given
and should not be expected.
I don't expect respect I some times get it but never expect it
as when not given upset some people as I never expect it it does not upset me at all
and ajax
I come from the old school and find that most of what was taught was really rubbish
text is only one form of communication and with the use of lots of different forms it will and is becomming less relavent.
richard does most of my information memorandums and is ex english teacher
so he like to get it right
I like to get it on a white board and then he rearranges it to suit.
but for me this is a open forum and as such I don't really care how people post as long as I can understand not there english but there ideas.
and sorry to say that whats in your little head is not in there in english or in paragraghs or full stops.
I am a pacer
I pace up and down when thinking and when pacing richard says here he goes he is about to come out with an idea
and tariq goes this looks like its going to be some thing very different.
now that not in any form of english.
whats important and looks like its been missed by alot of people.
is not the way, form,colour or type text you use but the idea itself.
and if you can't grasp that then
most likely even if you could understand me posts they would be wasted on you.
because you would not have grasped it and would go out with half the idea and make a total bal-- up of the whole thing.
oh and I don't post so I win a popularity contest because as I told three bankers, lender, and a liquidator this week they all already don't like me.
so someone not liking my post style does not come close to there hatred of me.
but thats the water I swim in.
as for net worth you will never read one of my posts asking about that as I don't think networth is for a free board but thats me and I answer if I can any post.
for what its worth.
I think alot of people think that english is the major world run language
well sorry its not
thought is
as it does not have the boundary of text.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Please keep your pearlers coming GR. I look forward to reading your posts and can almost imagine you in my mind's eye, pacing up and down and expounding your thoughts faster than any fingers could keep up with to type. Sure a few ,,,, and ....'s might help me absorb the content a little faster, but I'm a firm believer in working hard to unearth treasures!

Thank you for your time taken to post and please don't stop being generous with your time. I'm sure even the most eloquent here, will learn something interesting, if they can look past a lack of sentence structure!

I think alot of people think that english is the major world run language
well sorry its not
thought is
as it does not have the boundary of text.

Spelling or no spelling, spaces or no spaces, your observations can be wise, profound and even beautiful.

The above is one example.

To see this the reader requires a reading style more like reading poetry than reading sentences or essays.

Those who do not make this mental adjustment, or concentrate on picking faults do not see this and, frankly, that is their loss.

Grossreal,

I find your posts informative and with plenty of street smarts about them. As for the formatting, I think of it as mental gymnastics. Kind of like exercise for the brain, reading between the lines and for hidden meanings and, often with some humour.

Keep the wisdom coming GR :)

Last edited:
try this one
hotel 6.5 mil us
in an asian country
income net 500k
10 storey
and the other person the rep for the client doesn't speak good english so does not want to talk on the phone after 2 months on the skype text.
we have struck a deal just comming thru.
the 6.5 is to be 3mil now
2.2 mil in 2 years
650k in the year after
650 year after that
and he is happy with the deal
and he says that he has enjoyed talking with me via text and that I have taught him how to do this type of deal.
as this type of deal is not done in his country.
this is no money down and 2mil us to use and OS
and no he has no problem with my english
why because its better then his.
oh and I don't know his language as never been there but he will be my representative and we all make money
not all for me but a little bit.
hope you all well

Nope - he actually asked to be banned, but he did so in such a way that meant that he possibly would have been banned anyway.
Wonder what his new user name will be when he comes back as he will ,like last time when he left every post he ever made you learn something from but like all the others that leave he will be back..willair..

Last edited:
GR you are up there as one of the most on the ball investors i have ever come across.

I'm glad your posts aren't as easy to read, because gold nuggets shouldn't be sitting on the surface, rather people should have to work for them.

IF you can't be bothered reading his posts, then good luck to you. One less person to share his abundance of knowledge, the better it is for those that do.

Wonder what his new user name will be when he comes back as he will ,like last time when he left every post he ever made you learn something from but like all the others that leave he will be back..willair..

Maybe he's gone off to write the scipt for 'A Man and His Many Sheds.'

Unbelievable

Putting up barriers is nothing new, also I would have thought that the majority of people on this forum are here to learn.
Not listening or refusing to read posts because the format dose not suite your ideology is paramount to cutting of your nose despite your face.

Gerd

Probably true. My loss I suspect.

But he's not the only one with knowledge here that I can listen to, and the others are easier to read, and they make an effort to construct their posts correctly.

It's just a common courtesy; you are conversing on a open forum with like-minded folk.

Show some respect by trying to make the bloody posts legible and not us having to re-read the freakin' thing 5 times to make sense of it.

Nope - he actually asked to be banned, but he did so in such a way that meant that he possibly would have been banned anyway.
Asking to remove posts because they could reveal too much - understandable, but asking to be banned.....??? :confused:

I'm surprised :eek: I always thought his level of self control was parallel only to his ego.....:p

Anyhoo...

This voluntary exit, did he give any indication as to when he would likely be rejoining us??? All jokes aside, his contributions (to some at least) are priceless, and most definitely worthy of acknowledgement.

Come on back soon Dazzer ol' boy...you are for the most part, a valuable member of this forum. :)

Last edited:
Back