Why no properties in WA?

Hello there...can anyone tell me why TIC has so few properties in WA? Just wondering. I was told their WA researchers had resigned? Any insights? Or is it just that WA is so flat at the moment? I'd rather not go interstate for my first investment, that's all. Thankee

if you would like to stay in WA and TIC have no properties here consider it a blessing.

i do not consider their advice to be unbiased as theyre paid by the very developers you will be buying from (someone pls correct me if im wrong).

there is no big rush at the moment, pls take your time, do your research and if you still feel you would like some assistance get a buyers agent onboard, at least they would be independent.

Godette, a BA will find the properties after you give them your purchasing criteria. Do you realise a BA will not tell you what or where you need to buy?

They will iusggest they can help you decide what you want... but that's sort of like what a real estate agents offers too...

The hardest thing I think is fidning out what you want to acheive & what will do it. Then talking to someone else and then telling you nah tht's all wrong, it's not you want what I have in stock to sell for these other reasons.

Yes, I thought it might be something like that. It may be good to get some industry insight though. How would I find a good BA? just walk into a real estate agency and ask?

Yes, I thought it might be something like that. It may be good to get some industry insight though. How would I find a good BA? just walk into a real estate agency and ask?

do not do that.

also ditch TIC

if u want a good BA in qld use andrew allen from this site.

there r good BA's in every state,

decide on ur state then ask for recommendations on BA's and people here will be happy to share their experiences and thoughts

do not do that.

also ditch TIC

if u want a good BA in qld use andrew allen from this site.

there r good BA's in every state,

decide on ur state then ask for recommendations on BA's and people here will be happy to share their experiences and thoughts
Thank you Bigtone. I'd like a good BA for Perth, if anyone knows of one. Thanks very much

i know Liz from property wizards has always won awards etc but ive never dealt with her. i did meet someone else from her office a few years ago and considered using them out of curioisity but was nev er overly impressed in all my dealings with him

i believe emma from momentum wealth is meant to be ok but again, have only met her briefly when she worked somewhere else. kent cliffe on SS works for the same firm

btw i strongly recommend that you wait a bit before going any further, you need to educate yourself first or else things can end badly in uncertain times like this.

work out what youre trying to do, the strategy that will help achieve that and then and only then find the property to fit in with the strategy. it is impossible to work out what you should buy without knowing those 2 things.

good luck anyway, you've made the right decision starting at SS as there is a lot of experience on this site

i know Liz from property wizards has always won awards etc but ive never dealt with her. i did meet someone else from her office a few years ago and considered using them out of curioisity but was nev er overly impressed in all my dealings with him

i believe emma from momentum wealth is meant to be ok but again, have only met her briefly when she worked somewhere else. kent cliffe on SS works for the same firm

btw i strongly recommend that you wait a bit before going any further, you need to educate yourself first or else things can end badly in uncertain times like this.

work out what youre trying to do, the strategy that will help achieve that and then and only then find the property to fit in with the strategy. it is impossible to work out what you should buy without knowing those 2 things.

good luck anyway, you've made the right decision starting at SS as there is a lot of experience on this site
Yes, it's a fantastic site and everyone here is so generous with their help it's just amazing! Thanks for the names. I'll try to get in touch with her. In the meantime, how do I find a forum member? I'm instered in getting in touch with the Andrew Allen who was recommended a few posts up. Thank you

Thank you Bigtone. I'd like a good BA for Perth, if anyone knows of one. Thanks very much

i have not used their BA's service but Stewert Hegeny impressed me a lot when i met him.

I took some friends to Perth in 2004 to buy some ip's and he bought out a map and went through his predictions for the next few years, he turned out to be incredibly accurate in predictions. Said with a budget of that I would rank areas 1,2,3. WIth a budget of this i would rank areas 1,2,3, very good.

Cheers

BT

So there are only 2 x REBAA registered Buiyer 's Agent firms in WA

Does this suggest REBAA memebership is not a priority for Buyers' Agents , or we have few buyer's agents in WA ?

Back