Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 86

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update at 71 votes:

Lower 25% are 30 or under
Middle 50% are around 31-42

I would have thought overall people would be a bit older given the most common net worth and debt levels I discovered in other polls.

Somersoft is doing a better, a long younger, than I supposed.

How do you know if the people that voted in the other poll are voting in this one?

People with high net worth may be more willing to vote than those with a lower net worth whereas with age there may be other factors as to why people are or are not voting.

Whats the whole deal with women being embarrassed about their ages?
Man up :cool:

You know what, I'm not really sure what the deal is.
I'm 39 actually and it seems the older I get the younger that age seems. I'm sure 40 seemed ancient, now it just seems normal and young to me.

How do you know if the people that voted in the other poll are voting in this one?

People with high net worth may be more willing to vote than those with a lower net worth whereas with age there may be other factors as to why people are or are not voting.

I'm mindful of this, and factored it in to my thinking. I've little doubt different folks would have voted on each poll -- yep, in particular people with higher net worths being more likely to vote on the net worth poll, plus a slew of other factors encouraging or discouraging certain people voting on certain polls (even though they're anonymous). I know I'm not comparing apples with apples.

Still expected an older demographic though.

I've met a few of the peeps on here face to face. They do have high networths relative to most people their age.

After a while tho, what is relative. The more I have the more I tend to meet people my age with a lot more (wealth, experience, ambition). You just surround yourself with people more similar to you so it tends to skew perception.

A couple of years back, I walked into a room and realised I was the wealthier, better travelled, more knowledge person in the room. I became a little self conscious especially as I struggled listening to conversations about how the 'world is holding us down'. I like being the dumbest person in a room. I learn more.

I am 842 and look like this
25.jpg

Hi

I am 39 years old. My target for a long time was to be included in the BRW rich 200 list by age 40.:cool:

Considering I turn 40 in 2 months time I will have to re-calculate my goals and have to remember which lifetime I was referring to.:mad:

Regards,

alicudi

I've met a few of the peeps on here face to face. They do have high networths relative to most people their age.

That's always the thing to remember. SS is it's own little universe. We are not the average man on the street. Most of us, even those just starting out, have a decent networth, and those that don't already, are working on learning what to do, in order to achieve it.

Hi

I am 39 years old. My target for a long time was to be included in the BRW rich 200 list by age 40.:cool:

Considering I turn 40 in 2 months time I will have to re-calculate my goals and have to remember which lifetime I was referring to.:mad:

Regards,

alicudi

2 months is plenty of time to conceive and execute a brilliant idea or ten to get you there ;)

Back