Zaffar - Science of Property options seminar ?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been to this seminar and actually found it quite useful. I have seen the old thread on somersoft which is about 2 years old. Would like to hear from members who have actually attended?

The company has a money back guarantee, I am thinking about attending.

Just wondering if anyone has been to this seminar
Yes

and actually found it quite useful
No

It won't hurt you to go - make up your own mind.

To me they wanted you to go out and find property which could be purchased with an option (which I am familiar with) and then get DA approval and then onsell the option for a much larger price (which I am familar with). They wanted to get 'involved' with you in the process for a small (read LARGE) share of the profits (which did not excite me).
That was 2+ years ago - it could be all different now.

Hey Prop, was he doing his celebration dance? :D
No - I haven't seen that one! :D

I think it was his first seminar in SYD a few years back and the room he hired was small and packed. A bunch of us were standing all around the sides of the room. So I guess there was no room for dancing!

Must be his newer gig. I went last year and listened for a couple of hours. I got something out of the evening and did not part with any hard earned as the crescendo built to the $ell at the end. ;)

He jokingly said that when we tie up the option deal we all do a celebration dance and if not, to not be too despondant. Do a disappointment dance, before moving on to another potential vendor/seller.

The context is lost online, he was quite amusing and did the dancing very well :D

I didnt attend his seminar but looked at it very closely a couple of years ago - may be 3 years.

Infact I spoke with Zaffar a number of times asking about some of the claims made in his website and asked for referrals so that I could chat with them personally.

It took him a week to send me details of 2 references. First one worked for him part-time (not sure paid/unpaid etc) so I didnt bother getting her 'excellent' feedback.

Second one told me that the seminar was fantastic that he attended 8 months earlier but was yet to do his first deal...

I wasnt impressed with that. Speaking with him didnt impress me either.

I noticed a lot of great testimonials he had on his website from very happy attendees however realised that almost all of the pictures of attendees had similar background and deduced that the testimonials were taken during/ immediately after the seminar, without a single testimonial talking about actual deals, success rate etc.

They were all about how great the seminar was.

Harris

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been to this seminar and actually found it quite useful. I have seen the old thread on somersoft which is about 2 years old. Would like to hear from members who have actually attended?

Back