101 ways to annoy people on sommersoft.

people that stop at the top of escalator to have a look around before moving away!

not ss i know, but just came home from the shopping centre.

people that stop at the top of escalator to have a look around before moving away!

not ss i know, but just came home from the shopping centre.

Me too, except no escalator just the usual grab a trolley, go through the swing gate, Stop Immediately and find that list of things I need ..................

Aaarghh :mad:

People that drive slowly in the right hand lane.

I own a V8 for a reason, dammit!

Yeah; V8's are exempt from road rules because they are....faster? :confused: (I own one)

I find that if I want to be an idiot and speed, I have no probs going around someone slower than me.

I mean, what's the point of creating a potential road rage incident, slowing yourself down and being a dropkick by sitting behind someone who is slower when you are in so much of a hurry?

Nup; if hurrying is so important; just go around and be on yer way.

Yeah; V8's are exempt from road rules because they are....faster? :confused: (I own one)

I find that if I want to be an idiot and speed, I have no probs going around someone slower than me.

I mean, what's the point of creating a potential road rage incident, slowing yourself down and being a dropkick by sitting behind someone who is slower when you are in so much of a hurry?

Nup; if hurrying is so important; just go around and be on yer way.

You realise the irony of this post after all the group hugs...?

(And if you want to drive slow, use the left hand lane)

This is the thread that doesn't end ... Yes it goes on and on my friend ... Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and we'll contintinue posting it forever just because ... This is the thread that doesn't end ... Yes it goes on and on my friend ... Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and we'll contintinue posting it forever just because ... This is the thread that doesn't end ... Yes it goes on and on my friend ... Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and we'll contintinue posting it forever just because ... This is the thread that doesn't end ... Yes it goes on and on my friend ... Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and we'll contintinue posting it forever just because ... This is the thread that doesn't end ... Yes it goes on and on my friend ... Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and we'll contintinue posting it forever just because ...

Damnit I've got that song stuck in my head now ...

I read it all ... Really every single post. Very entertaining.

(insert appropriate number here) People who lump all Americans into one basket without acknowledging/realizing that Americans can and often do annoy other Americans. Because yes, some Americans are annoying. Alright, many of them (So not me though) Especially that girl April from Florida. Man she was an idiot.
(insert next appropriate number) the term Yank

And just as an aside because it happens so freaking often:
=People who ask me if I'm Canadian and when I say no, apologize and explain that they dont want to offend the Canadians ... Why? What are they going to do? Drown you in maple syrup?
=Then after the obligatory "So how long have you lived here?" question is out of the way and I've answered 21 years... They ALWAYS ask me: "So do you like it here?" Twenty-one years ... Years people! Years.
= Then they comment "oh you still have your accent..." - Seriously? Really? I hadn't noticed.

(insert appropriate number here) People who lump all Americans into one basket without acknowledging/realizing that Americans can and often do annoy other Americans. Because yes, some Americans are annoying. Alright, many of them (So not me though) Especially that girl April from Florida. Man she was an idiot.
(insert next appropriate number) the term Yank

And just as an aside because it happens so freaking often:
=People who ask me if I'm Canadian and when I say no, apologize and explain that they dont want to offend the Canadians ... Why? What are they going to do? Drown you in maple syrup?
=Then after the obligatory "So how long have you lived here?" question is out of the way and I've answered 21 years... They ALWAYS ask me: "So do you like it here?" Twenty-one years ... Years people! Years.
= Then they comment "oh you still have your accent..." - Seriously? Really? I hadn't noticed.

Well you seem to still have your American attitude still intact.

I'm way more Australian than American these days - eat vegemite and all ... It's just 21 years of weekly if not daily sociocultural prejudice which is Generally considered socially acceptable because its not classed as racist or targeting ethnicity ... ignorance is one thing - bullying another ... The attitude is quite new - the result of finally seeing the benefits of standing up for oneself. :)

Back