Addictive game - Dr Meth

I've got you all beat, suckers :p

Up to 1.4billion dealers (999 trillion cap) and all upgrades done churning out 6.7mil more dealers per second currently. They're currently bringing in $51 bil per second.

drmeth2.jpg

I've got you all beat, suckers :p

Up to 1.4billion dealers (999 trillion cap) and all upgrades done churning out 6.7mil more dealers per second currently. They're currently bringing in $51 bil per second.

View attachment 11249

hmmm, how did you get above 500 million dealers?

how did you get the black hole so quickyl, mines been running for like a full day and im about half way of teh black hole

Sold the black hole, bought a second star and will get the max dealer upgrade soon.
I am rich again with meth and dealers.

Heisenberg.png

Sold the black hole, bought a second star and will get the max dealer upgrade soon.
I am rich again with meth and dealers.

Heisenberg.png

really? ive already got 2 stars, my rate is $13.5 trillion, got the baby (dunno what it does),
do you get a max dealer upgrade by doing something?

You get increased max dealers by feeding the blackhole until it unlocks on the second page of upgrades.

ok my game must have a bug in it

i havent got the black hole ,adn my 2nd page of upgrades has been unlocekd,

and im no where near $250 trillion, at $13.5 billion per sec, its going to take like a day, is that how long it took you?

really? ive already got 2 stars, my rate is $13.5 trillion, got the baby (dunno what it does),
do you get a max dealer upgrade by doing something?
Bought the black hole and got page two of upgrades.
Max dealer cost 7 trill g in meth
Unfortunately took about 8 attempts to get the max dealer but I now have 1.2 billion of them and getting an additional 701739/s selling $41,000,000,000/sec

Attachments

• 121.JPG
    121.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 153
ok my game must have a bug in it
i havent got the black hole ,adn my 2nd page of upgrades has been unlocekd,
and im no where near $250 trillion, at $13.5 billion per sec, its going to take like a day, is that how long it took you?
The second page might be unlocked, but probably blank? If so you will need to feed the black hole before the extra options show up on page 2 (such as increasing max dealers).

I left my PC running overnight to save for the black hole, it does take awhile.

The second page might be unlocked, but probably blank? If so you will need to feed the black hole before the extra options show up on page 2 (such as increasing max dealers).

I left my PC running overnight to save for the black hole, it does take awhile.

yes blank,

ok will work hard to get the black hole

just find it hard to belive that some of you have got to teh black hole on $10 trillion per sec! thought i must have missed something

What I have taken away from this thread is that I'm in the wrong investment area. :cool::cool:

didnt you know every one on SS is in the meth business??

thats why we all can buy $20m mansions like chewing gum

Bought the black hole and got page two of upgrades.
Max dealer cost 7 trill g in meth
Unfortunately took about 8 attempts to get the max dealer but I now have 1.2 billion of them and getting an additional 701739/s selling $41,000,000,000/sec
Now have 4 actual stars, 5.5 BILLion dealers, and $174,000,000,000/sec pouring in.

I think i'll buy a black hole again (sold it before) and see if it gets more upgrades

from FAQ (? bottom left cnr)
http://drmeth.com/faq/17.html

Black Holes and Joe Bob
The second page of upgrades unlocks when you click on joe bob the flying angel. He will randomly appear to the right of your dealers or cooks. By clicking him you unlock the second page of upgrades.

To get the upgrades on the second upgrades page you have to feed groups of 100million dealers to a blackhole.

*The blackhole can be sold without losing the second page of upgrades.
Thats great to know now after I have bought and sold the darned thing twice and losing the population of the planet in dealers

Also hints on what you need to get that super chemist

I wish.

I have it running on my home computer while I'm at work.

Same, but I left an Allen Key on my space bar hammering the Hire Master Dealer button. I suspect that when I get home the game will be basically complete for me. Then I'll have to look for something else to occupy my time at home, like housework. :rolleyes:

Back