Addictive game - Dr Meth

OK, the baby appeared then disappeared. Then half an hour later the second page of upgrades appeared. I've now fed the black hole 30 times, and am increasing my production capacity by buying more stars.

tip for anyone waiting around for more cash or meth
get a fast clicker to increase your master dealers so when you can increase your max dealers you get them faster

and produce as much meth as you can i burnt through 70 trillion and ran out and still havent got max delaers increase

I have 150 stars which are really pumping the meth (and have dealers paused to stop them draining the supply), but have tried around 20 times to upgrade to dark matter without success :( hope it works soon.

I have 150 stars which are really pumping the meth (and have dealers paused to stop them draining the supply), but have tried around 20 times to upgrade to dark matter without success :( hope it works soon.

meth star or actual star?
i have 10 actual stars, cant afford anymore :(
and tried so many times now its not funny
its 1 in 11 and it feels like i have done it 20 times!

150x actual stars. I am getting the meth required to try and upgrade every 1-2 minutes or so. Have tried probably 30+ times now for the dark matter without success.

im finally on the black hole, just went through 400 million dealers,

no upgrade yet that everyone is telling me about,

what is the acutal upgrage?

I've given it away
I got the dark matter which only took me to 95% purity and all that was needed left to do I think was to get the super chemist.
To get that I need 22 achievements and I have 21
22 seems to be
a1d.png

http://drmeth.com/faq/17.html
To get: Using the Corrupt Cop stop your current Cash on $1,333,337. If you are making cash too fast to do this you can try buying and selling places at a loss and then using your mouse to click buy the cash and product to get to this amount.

sold everything down, tried multiple combos to get the ,337 and could only get at best $2 either side of it.

Gave up in disgust :(

Attachments

• 2134.JPG
    2134.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 175
I've given it away
I got the dark matter which only took me to 95% purity and all that was needed left to do I think was to get the super chemist.
To get that I need 22 achievements and I have 21
22 seems to be
a1d.png

http://drmeth.com/faq/17.html

sold everything down, tried multiple combos to get the ,337 and could only get at best $2 either side of it.

Gave up in disgust :(
with dealers paused
i bought and sold a planet with a farmer until i had the 7 at the end (as they cost $1)
then kept buying until i dropped my cash to below it
then pressed the cash button
then if it was too much or not enough i bought and sold 1 trailer and tried it again (it drops it 10 i think) until it worked

the easiest way would be with the black hole, get it close and sacrifice until it got to it as that cost $1

Last edited:
i had 99% purity without the dark matter but any time you close the game and open it again you seem to lose your super chemist
finally got all but dark matter unlocked almost complete
only 2 things i wont of done and thats played it for a week and donated

I'm going to let it run overnight but I've nearly had enough as well. I only have to get the dark matter then I'm done. First I need to get some more actual stars (have 5) so I can cook enough meth to have a few more attempts.

How do I get the baby to show up? I've scarified the dealers 14 times into the blackhole so far...

apparently its random
you dont need to sacrifice any more dealers. only need to do about 3 to unlock the upgrades
clicking on the baby unlocks the 2nd page of upgrades

Sounds too much like hard work to unlock the rest. I reckon I will throw in the towel.

1,700+ Trillion in the bank (producing almost a trillion a second)
1,000+ Trillion grams of meth (producing 200 billion grams a second)
All upgrades, Only missing the super chemist.
200 actual stars.
29.2 billion dealers.

It was fun while it lasted, think it's time to clear the cache and turn the PC off for the first time in 2 days :D

Attachments

• meth.jpg
    meth.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 194
How do I get the baby to show I've scarified the dealers 14 times into the blackhole so far...
up?

Okay I worked it out. Feeding the blackhole a few more times made the baby show up immediately after. It was so small I nearly missed it and probably missed it previously... second page is unlocked now anyway :)

Got home from work today and my grams of meth was on 0. This was because I was up to 436 billion dealers and they were outpacing my 20 Actual Stars. It wasnt until I bought 200 of them that production started to be in surplus again.

I'm done with it now, I have every achievement except for 1337 and the one for playing a week. I have 101% purity, 16tril income per second, 208bil meth per second production and all upgrades.

Its worth noting that this is only version 0.41 of the game, so chances are by time it gets to version 1.0, it'll be suitable for public release with less bugs, more things to do or buy etc.

Its been entertaining... although last couple of days has been mostly on autopilot anyway.
drmeth3.jpg

Got home from work today and my grams of meth was on 0. This was because I was up to 436 billion dealers and they were outpacing my 20 Actual Stars. It wasnt until I bought 200 of them that production started to be in surplus again.

I'm done with it now, I have every achievement except for 1337 and the one for playing a week. I have 101% purity, 16tril income per second, 208bil meth per second production and all upgrades.

Its worth noting that this is only version 0.41 of the game, so chances are by time it gets to version 1.0, it'll be suitable for public release with less bugs, more things to do or buy etc.

Its been entertaining... although last couple of days has been mostly on autopilot anyway.
View attachment 11268

I woke up today to find that I can buy 90 actual stars and am making half a trillion a second.

Autopilot is a good description.

Back