Anyone heard of property secrets ?

I just got a cold call from Property Secrets, left a message as I don't answer private numbers!

Anyone care to 'coach me' on a call back? :D

pinkboy

Ask them if they can arrange finance using a few of your treadlies as security and then to post you a PDS and their Arssss Sick compliance certificate.

Then ask them what their secret is and once they tell you, explain to them that you aren't very good at keeping secrets. Failing that tell them you don't have any money and that you're just an ironman tragic who travels the world looking for the next pain rush :p

I dunno!

I feel like playing games! :D

pinkboy

Tell them you are looking for a return around 5% as thats what Maud at your bridge club gets on her house that she used to live in before she had to move into a retirement village. Also tell them that you have a reverse mortgage of 1.5 million on your house and are unsure what to do with the money.

Watch their eyes light up

This morning, Stuart from property secrets called me! Saying they’ve just made a client 50k by buying below market value and Paul Giezkemp would love to talk to me when I had a few minutes.

I told him I’ve already watched about Paul’s ethics on TV and that I’ve already made $xyz with my family investing in the last few years and thanks for the call....

Can't believe they have the nerve to be still calling during liquidation phase?

This morning, Stuart from property secrets called me! Saying they?ve just made a client 50k by buying below market value and Paul Giezkemp would love to talk to me when I had a few minutes.

I told him I?ve already watched about Paul?s ethics on TV and that I?ve already made $xyz with my family investing in the last few years and thanks for the call....

Can't believe they have the nerve to be still calling during liquidation phase?

How did they get your contact number? Had you signed up in the past and continue to remain on their database?

I wondered this also - I have never contacted this mob before. Maybe they collude with other crooks?

pinkboy

I haven't been contacted by them............I feel left out. :p

If they call you again, I like Depreciator's idea..............tell them you work for the Dept of Fair Trading. :D

How did they get your contact number? Had you signed up in the past and continue to remain on their database?

I registered a few years ago as a colleague recommended their western Sydney trip. They were very pushy till I told them I will get in touch when I was ready. But I never got a chance. Also looking at their fees schedule....it was a big turn off how they easily charged 5k, 10k, 15k for various services. .it was a bit too rich for my liking.

Another colleague of mine used them in 2009 to buy in Colyton and paid $15k for the reno. His granny flat was one of the first few PS had done....he seems to think he has done okay...obviously time heals wounds...I believe he wasn't burnt or didn't have the realisation of what a rip off it all was.

Apparently PS Enterprises1 is trading as Property Secrets and the director is Harry Giezekamp.

Not sure where this leaves those who had complaints lodged with Fair Trading?

Back