• Extrovert

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Some of each

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very comfortable with my own company although when it's a topic I'm keen on I can talk your ears off - most of my clients get a run down on my scuba diving adventures.

Your broker mates cop an ear bashing too :p

I think I'm probably a leaning a little bit towards the introverted side - but I think I'd be somewhere in between.

Cheers

Jamie

Totally an extrovert. But being stuck on my own in the country I've chalked up a pretty serious post count on here.

I'm in the city now!

OMG so many people! Wooooo!

My boss took credit, and I quote: "Look what I've done. I brought you out into the light! You live in Sydney now. And you've got all these new friends!"

He got the look of death for that one.

Totally an extrovert. But being stuck on my own in the country I've chalked up a pretty serious post count on here.

Haha, I feel that.

I'm a huge extrovert. First time I moved out bush was in 2006. I went ape ***** bouncing off walls from boredom.

I've learnt to handle myself pretty well in relative-isolation now, still very much an extrovert, tho with a day or two in the city, I very quickly revert back to my cocky/funny former self :D

The original loner, I am introvert. Thank goodness Bill Gates was too. Gives me some hope, albeit on a minuscule level.

Bill Gates and other self made computer billionaires have made nerdship fashionable.

I grew up at a time when it was completely unfashionable.

I've never thought about it, but I suspect I could be an extrovert.
I love the opportunity to get up in front of a group of people and talk to them. You know how everybody used to get a video done of their wedding in the 80/90s? Our one had two versions - the longer one had my full speech. I still reckon I'm the only person in the country who can do a talk on depreciation and get some laughs.
I'm not loud, I just like to have a chat. And I'm curious, so I ask questions. I've got some good local friends who I have met just because I started up a conversation with them on the street. Of course, when I'm old people will think I'm a nut.
The last two houses we have lived in have had spaces where other people have lived. I like having other people hanging around. On the weekends in particular, there is stream of people through our place and I love that. Having the space upstairs listed on Airbnb has been one of the best things I've ever done. Last Sunday night, I had a drink and a chat with a father and son from Wales who were here to see the rugby. Then Monday night, we were down at a local Viet place with a bloke from New York.

Back