Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

• I AM

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I AM NOT

Votes: 76 97.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First they asked for life insurance policy name, beneficiary, acct, bsb no, smsf...... Then they are asking whether Jewish... Now I am afraid :D

I think "are you circumcised" is already on Rolf's fact finder form if the hysterics are anything to go by...

I think "are you circumcised" is already on Rolf's fact finder form if the hysterics are anything to go by...

:D nice.

In answer, no. I'm not. I'm an athiest mongrel from all over northern Europe, with the majority being made up from warring clans from the Scottish highlands. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

:D nice.

In answer, no. I'm not. I'm an athiest mongrel from all over northern Europe, with the majority being made up from warring clans from the Scottish highlands. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Does that mean you have a kilt?

The high school I attended had a Jewish enrolment of approx. 33%

My children are Benjamin, Samuel and Sarah, perhaps I'm Jewish.

I lived in an area of L.A which was very strongly represented by the Orthodox Jewish community...

Dusk on Friday night was an amazing spectacle to see...I had never seen it until then.

No racial discrimination comments please.
Just wanted to see how many of us are actually of Jewish Background

What do you mean by "jewish"? An ethnicity or a philosophical belief or someone from Israel?

How is this relevant, under any definition?

Why not ask 'who is left handed'?

What do you mean by "jewish"? An ethnicity or a philosophical belief or someone from Israel?

No this may actually be relevant as there have been some studies done about this. Lefties often fall into the more "creative" type roles actors et al. So it would be interesting if the more creative types are investors or not.

On the flip side - and a sad indictment on Aussies I suppose - he didn't ask if anyone was an Aussie because he'd heard that Aussies were generally a very financially savvy and successful bunch....

Instead, we are a bunch of easy going drunks! :D

I don't mind folks asking questions like that - yeah, it's a generalisation, but it's also mostly true...Jewish folk are pretty good at accumulating the folding.

Incidentally; I'm left handed.

Actually; how's this for a weird combo (but you all already knew this :eek:) -

*I'm left handed at tennis (but can serve faster right handed but without the accuracy)
*Left footed at footy
*Right handed at ten pin bowling
*Left handed at casting a fishing rod
*Throw right handed and was a pretty good pitcher as a junior in baseball
*Left handed at writing, hammering and sawing
*Play cricket and golf right handed.
*Can paint houses equally as accurate both right and left handed.

Back