Arrogance on this forum

Even if I got a benefit out of it, I wouldn't dob them in because I can't betray the trust a friend puts in to me. To betray your friends is to be unhuman.

Despite some people here being quite opposed to defrauding welfare here, I suspect some of our earlier thread participants would implore you to look from the fraudster's perspective?

Don't confuse it with disowning them. I will love my kids no matter how much they might hurt us and no matter how hard it might be. It is a loving parent's prerogative.

Not saying it would be easy, but the groundwork has been set and they know that we will stand by them (and not for them or to protect them) as they face their consequences.

fair points, i agree

Even if I got a benefit out of it, I wouldn't dob them in because I can't betray the trust a friend puts in to me. To betray your friends is to be unhuman.

Despite some people here being quite opposed to defrauding welfare here, I suspect some of our earlier thread participants would implore you to look from the fraudster's perspective?

Distractions aside, what if your friend told you they were spying for a foreign power. Wouldn't you have a higher loyalty?

Very funny....Few days ago you had lunch with your friend who has a convenience store (and on single mother 'welfare'?) whose husband take cashie job $1K/week. And she's buying a downtown unit......I hope your friend is not a member of this forum...

Get your fact straight before dobbing your friends in...

I probably have even more exotic welfare stories (eg the one living in commission housing but has 10 paid off properties and who continues to draw social benefits) about other people, but I'll spare the forum from them in case reality is too much for anybody living in lala land.

Oh but you're saying the system must be so clever that such things could not possibly exist. Lala land must be a fun place. Unfortunately some other people seem to take greater pleasure in taking your taxes :D

I probably have even more exotic welfare stories (eg the one living in commission housing but has 10 paid off properties and who continues to draw social benefits) about other people, but I'll spare the forum from them in case reality is too much for anybody living in lala land.

Oh but you're saying the system must be so clever that such things could not possibly exist. Lala land must be a fun place. Unfortunately some other people seem to take greater pleasure in taking your taxes :D

I think if you had 10 paid off properties and chose to indulge in the pleasures of living in housing commission, then there is something very wrong about your priorities in life.

Back