Bad photos of properties, meant to sell?

This is gold! Man I can cut and paste as good as that secretary, and to think I bombed out when I went for a job in a real estate agents once. Got to an interview and everything. Must have shown too much initiative...

Seriously do they not check this stuff?? And wouldn't the vendor check it??

Keep em coming guys, these make my day. :p

That's a classic, well spotted and thanks for sharing it. It is still on, a few days later. only 78 views, most probably via here...

I was just thinking about this topic the other day also after viewing some properties online.

Saw some shockers, lot of agents seemed to lazy to put up more than 4 or 5 photos. One I was looking at was a 1275m2 section with two houses on it and they only displayed 4 photos!! Why do that? Do they think that is going to entice more people to view? I don't think so. Also the photos were not much bigger than thumbmail size. Would be quite annoyed if it was my property they were listing.

The ironic thing is that the agents think there skill is paying off because hey...look at all the hits they have on the property with there fantastic pics:eek:
Little do they know it is us secretly laughing at them.........:D:D

Another good one Collector, at first you think 'these look ok...' yeah as teeny thumbnail pics. Again I shake my head in wonder... surely the vendor checks out their listing on realestate.com? I know I would be.

When I had one of my properties listed by an agent, I was shocked at the photos, so I took my own and made them use them.. the next day and offer was made on the property!

I should have asked for a discount on the advertising costs.

Came across this in my hunt for a house... not a bad photo as such, just a bit hard on the eyes, and wondering why he would feature it in the advertising, surely cant be a selling point :)

Attachments

• 2007605142_4_FS.jpg
    2007605142_4_FS.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 77
Came across this in my hunt for a house... not a bad photo as such, just a bit hard on the eyes, and wondering why he would feature it in the advertising, surely cant be a selling point :)
LOL wow...

LOOK NO FURTHERER! This is the one.
earthquake_house.jpg

Amazing property boasting envious living space,
messy-apartment-2-bedroom.jpg

Set on a massive 2400sqm allotment, suitable for prestigeous development (STCA) or the most astute investors,
backyard%20garbage.jpg

Suits superhero & base jumpers of all ages, this ones sure to sell FAST!
pic_11908614916056.jpg

=)

Back