Brains

What's the story? Why have we lost Brains.
I think we need interesting and intelligent conversation.
The Forum is almost more important in a challenging market than in an easy market.
We have over 10 IPs and found the Forum about a year ago - but it has been less interesting lately.

Dear Freedom,

Brains polarised people. My last thoughts about him revolve around him attacking myself posting this link designed to help and motivate others on the forum.

http://www.successories.com/prodeta...roup_id=1&theme_id=&nav_id_browse=&sku=734559

From my point of view the less said about him the better.

but it has been less interesting lately.

You get out of the forum what you put in. It is not TV. It is an interactive medium of likeminded investors who all have something to contribute.

When more people are on holidays or expect others to "Do everything for them." then that may result in less traffic.

What threads can YOU think of to stimulate discussion about topics that interest YOU and OTHERS?

Help IS a two way street.

BTW there is a BIG meeting on Tuesday. The Gold Coast is not that far away from Salisbury.............

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Freedom,

Brains always gave as good as he got (and quite often he gave first :D )

He chose to leave the forum, to my knowledge there was no 'push'.

I think he felt he'd gotten everything from it that he could, and my feeling was that he wasn't that interested in helping new people learn more (if you disagree read back through all his posts then comment).

People will come and go on Somersoft, it's the nature of the thing.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

I thought Neil,.....oops I meant Brains had gone to design a new ethics slogan, but I may be wrong. :D

Seriously though, I found him interesting and thought provoking.

Without wanting to compare him to David Hookes, he is possibly someone you didn't know exactly how much he offered until he is not there. Forthright people are often those who make things happen and stimulate others into thinking outside the square. Brains to some degree offered that and I respected it even though we had differing opinions about some things.

I think he wanted more time for his surfboard. Good luck to ya Brains.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Back