Brisbane Drinks or Dinner

Howdy folks,

I'm going to be up in Brisbane between Thurs 11 June and Tue 16 June. I would like to catch up and meet some of the Brisbane crew for drinks or dinner. I will be occupied all day Fri 12th and all day Sat 13th although evenings are free and also Sun or Mon for lunch or dinner.

Anyway I thought I'de throw some dates out there and whoever is keen can respond and we can tee up date, time and venue. I would prefer somewhere central please as I'm staying in Spring Hill.

:)

That would be OK for me Joan, however let's see how any others that are interested are placed and would suit. Apparetly a meeting for tonight for you Brisbane folk is likely being deferred due to this current long weekend.

Any other takers?

If it's Fri 12th for drinks, I will not be available until around 6 pm. Give it a few days into next week to gauge any further interest and then perhaps a venue and firmish time can be determined.

Joan are you able to make Fri late afternoon or evening?

HI Guys
We are going to the trading expo on Friday but then we have to get back home for the kids(ugh). Will see what we can arrange though, biggest kid might look after them for me (she is sitting behind me as I write this:cool:). Will let you know a bit later in the week.
Joan

Friday 6pm drinks would be OK for me, but so would lunch or dinner on Sunday or Monday.

St Paul's Tavern in Spring Hill is centrally located and has good parking. The menus seem to offer a reasonable variety, so would be suitable for either drinks (in the Chillout Room), or lunch/dinner.

We've already spoken and I'm reasonably flexible, so just ring any time and we can work something out.
Look forward to catching up.

Matt

St Paul's Tavern sounds good.

Venue sounds great ozperp. I'm staying in Boundary Street, so a short walk to St Paul's Tavern.

Matt shall call you and also keep an eye on this thread.

Joan, I shall also be at the expo at some point during the Friday, so some time around 6.00 suits. If others are able to do lunch on Sun, as an alternative that would be good too.

Let's see how we go until say Tue (give any others interested a chance to decide) and make a firm day/time on Wed. I will not be taking my notebook with me so won't log into SS after Wed night.

For now venue confirmed. Depending on who else responds, perhaps we can arrange for a table as needed.

Thanks guys :)

OK then, let's say Friday 12th at 6.00 ish at St. Pauls Tavern in Spring Hill. I won't be logging onto SS after tonight, so if any other Brisbanites are keen to catch up, post here and decide amongst yourselves whether a table needs to be booked. There are six of us interested to date. I'm happy to have dinner there as well or just for drinks. Either way, I would be keen to meet-up with you all.

If anything should change tomorrow or Fri, could ozperp or Matt please let me know by mobile or SMS.

Back