Brisbane Rates Q

Hi everybody,

Can anybody give me an indication of council rates for inner Brisbane area (within 12km of the city) ? For a freestanding house on a block of roughly 450-550sqM ?

Rough indication per quarter would be great from anybody with a property in that area.

Thanks!

This property is slightly smaller that the one you refer to, but should give you some idea:

Freestanding house on 407 sq m block, 4.5 km from the city, ARV $237,500 - just paid $527.20 for the current quarter (after discount). Note: water consumption included (well below average consumption).

Cheers
LynnH

Glad I could help, gwk. :)

A belated welcome to the forum!!! You'll find SS a great source of info an all property-related matters ... and a whole bunch of other things, too! So any questions, just ask away .....

Cheers
LynnH

gwk,
I have one at Carina (7km from the CBD as the crow flies) on a 377sqm block and we pay around $500 per quarter.
Cheers,
Greg

To give you an idea of Coorparoo (5km from the CBD) our PPOR rates for a 24 perch block are $717 per quarter based on the average rateable value of $411K.

One of our IPs a few streets away on 36 perches $779 based on the average rateable value of $421K.

Back