Can anyone recommend a good plumber - eastern sydney?

Hi guys,

can anyone recommend a good plumber who is reasonably priced and performs good workmanship. The job is for the eastern subrbs sydney.

The rough scope is
  • Kitchen - install Hotwater heater, new sink + flick mixer, washing machine hot and cold points
  • Bathroom - install new vanity, new wall hung cistern, new mixer onto shower.
  • Note this is a renovation and not a new unit and all mixxers/ taps/ vanities will be free issued to the plumber.
I have received 1 quote which made my jaw drop as the quote implied the work would take 2 guys 1 week + $1k in materials. My estimate is that it whould take 2 guys 2 days at most. I have yet to ask him why the price was so high.

Anyways looking for someone who is "fair dinkum" and I wont walk away feeling like i have been ripped off. Can anyone make any recomendations? - thanks

Try Rose Bay plumbing.

www.rosebayplumbing.com.au

I have known the owner since the mid 1970's and he is a decent guy and one I would trust implicity

Not that he does the work, he manages the company.

As for prices I cannot say.

All I can say is that he was at school with one of Syndey's top plastic surgeons and I am not sure who earns more money.

Back