Cheap 'Auction house' supply locations?

Hi guys

Hope you all had a Merry Xmas, and don't get too drunk tonight!

So for my question... I'm after the names and/or locations of some reccomended 'auction houses', as in the places i see and hear about on tv, where they sell things like kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, sinks, cuboards, etc... by auction, and i think all the stock is either excess, or incorrectly ordered/not made to the correct dimensions, etc...

One of the first things i'm after is a big glass sliding alluminium door and a couple of big sliding alluminium windows, and i'm not fussed where they are, anywhere around melbourne, victoria is good. Or maybe someone knows where is a good place to get big alluminium windows & sliding doors for cheap? I asked Santa for them but he told me to get off his damn knee :mad:

I'm not sure if i've posted this in the correct location.. i tried a couple of searches, but didn't find anything i wanted :confused:

Happy new years guys :D

If you are after really cheap try a demolition yard - I'm guessing they have some in Vic? Its where a place they sell all the fittings, windows, doors etc they pull out of a building before they demolish whats left?

Cheers
Stella

Hi guys

Hope you all had a Merry Xmas, and don't get too drunk tonight!

So for my question... I'm after the names and/or locations of some reccomended 'auction houses', as in the places i see and hear about on tv, where they sell things like kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, sinks, cuboards, etc... by auction, and i think all the stock is either excess, or incorrectly ordered/not made to the correct dimensions, etc...

One of the first things i'm after is a big glass sliding alluminium door and a couple of big sliding alluminium windows, and i'm not fussed where they are, anywhere around melbourne, victoria is good. Or maybe someone knows where is a good place to get big alluminium windows & sliding doors for cheap? I asked Santa for them but he told me to get off his damn knee :mad:

I'm not sure if i've posted this in the correct location.. i tried a couple of searches, but didn't find anything i wanted :confused:

Happy new years guys :D

Vincenzo,This site may help in Brisbane large alum windows go for nothing
it would be the same down your way..imho..willair..
http://fas.fowles.com.au/Floor/FloorHome.aspx

Back