Corrupt a wish...

Granted. Pick up that spoon and start digging that enormous hole for the pool again.

I wish that the elastic band around my jocks lasted longer than my jocks.

Granted, but now you can't afford to buy any new ones, and the material is wearing so thin you might as well only have the elastic left.

I wish all the idiots who don't know how to drive, and all the idiots who drive like maniacs would stay off the road.

Granted, but now they're driving on the footpaths :eek:

I wish my wishes came true

LOL! Some of them do that anyway.:confused:

Hmmm.....granted, but now that everything you want just falls at your feet, you have lost all your family and friends because they think you think you are better than them.

I wish that all the maniac drivers' cars would evapourate into thin air and they would be left standing in the middle of the road dodging traffic wearing nothing but the skimpiest of undergarments, while everyone else toots their horns and laughs at them.

I wish that all the maniac drivers' cars would evapourate into thin air and they would be left standing in the middle of the road dodging traffic wearing nothing but the skimpiest of undergarments, while everyone else toots their horns and laughs at them.
Granted... but it has been determined that you are one of those maniac drivers. :D

I wish I could see skater standing in the middle of the road dodging traffic wearing nothing but the skimpiest of undergarments, while everyone else toots their horns and laughs at her. ;)

Granted... but it has been determined that you are one of those maniac drivers. :D

I wish I could see skater standing in the middle of the road dodging traffic wearing nothing but the skimpiest of undergarments, while everyone else toots their horns and laughs at her. ;)

LOL! You're a sick woman Perp! :p It would not be a pleasant sight. :eek:

Granted! (Why, I don't know) But Perp is also a maniac driver and is standing next to me. :D

I wish that I wasn't a maniac driver.

I wish for better life.

Granted. You now have a better life, living as a celibate monk, selflessly volunteering every minute of your day to help others.

I wish that the next poster can only post the following 8 words: I will give you all of my possessions.

Granted. I will give you all of my possessions. I don't have a house, car, washing machine - nothing. Enjoy!

I wish I had a house, car and all the other fun stuff and Vince will not get any of it!

Granted. I will give you all of my possessions. I don't have a house, car, washing machine - nothing. Enjoy!

I wish I had a house, car and all the other fun stuff and Vince will not get any of it!

I'd like to say granted on that one, but because it's Lil, she might just take me literally and believe that I will give all of the above. :D

OK then, granted, your name is on the contract. It is located in Willmot and it is an owner occupier one meaning you and James will have to move back here for at least seven years. I'm sure the local toy store will have a lovely selection of toy cars for you too. :D

I wish Bob lived in Melbourne.

Last edited:
Granted, you are filled with energy but you can't find anything to do.

I wish the climate change debate would go away......because it's been proved that CO2 is actually good for the planet!

Lol, Bob is my cat :p

Granted, we now no longer have a planet.

I wish that people wouldn't stand me up at a 10:30 appointment (which I drove and hour to get to in the city) and leave me waiting 45 minutes - even after I called them to confirm :mad:

Lol, Bob is my cat :p

Granted, we now no longer have a planet.

I wish that people wouldn't stand me up at a 10:30 appointment (which I drove and hour to get to in the city) and leave me waiting 45 minutes - even after I called them to confirm :mad:

Granted, the next one that does that to you can take the place of Bob in prison and he can go home to you.

I wish that I was twenty years younger.

Granted, the next one that does that to you can take the place of Bob in prison and he can go home to you.

I wish that I was twenty years younger.

Granted, You are now Lil Skater.

I wish I didn't have to think up a silly wish every time I granted another.

Back