Don't you love FUSSY tenants???

Talk about fussy tenants. Met with 'grumpy' tenant who complained about hot water taking too long to come on in shower, stove takes too long to cook a meal, lack of curtain in living area as people walking beside drain at rear could look in & somehow scale a 6ft fence which is almost impossible to do as I've tried it, & also complained about the noisy fan, which on 4th speed has a tiny rattle, but this is too noisy for him. This tenant expects the Penthouse but only wants to pay for 3star accommodation. I must have low living standards as I lived in the unit for 7 years & these items were never a problem! And this tenant said they own several IPs!!!

I suppose it's how you look at it.
I was tagged a "Whinger Tenant" for complaining about things.

On the day I was supposed to move in I received a ph call saying,"sorry the property is not ready", the fact that I was already packed into a moving truck was of no issue to them. My tuff luck.
Then when I did moved in, after all was supposed to be fixed,
the windows didn't close, I was only given 1 key for 1 door (out of 5), No key for the garage door, A/C did not work, 1 window was broken etc, etc.

And I was tagged a bad, complaining tenant because I was constantly onto the PM trying to get it all done.

Finally, 3wks after teh lease date most of it was fixed.

I was treated like absolute crap.

I have 5 IP's. (all too small for me)
There is no way I would treat my tenants the way I've been treated.

The last rental I moved into, the previous tenant was still there with all her stuff after I was given the keys. She hadn't been told she needed to be out by X day. She didn't have to clean the carpets (which had a black line from front door to bedroom) when she moved out but I had to when I moved in AND out.

The keys I got were a massive bunch and only one of them fitted anything, and that was a big old-fashioned key. Had to hassle the PM to get the right keys.

The other stuff wrong with the place they did fix within a few days (it was promised to be fixed before I moved in) so small mercies.

Back