First world problems

Just over 3 years ago I was paying on average 9.5% on nearly a million dollars of debt. Today I am bickering with my mortgage broker over 0.1%. #firstworldproblems

I need a good dose of reality. :eek:

Haha, well 0.1% is still money. I'd bicker too if I can get something better.

My latest first world problems
- Forgot my lunch from home, so I need to make difficult choice on what to eat for lunch. Too many to choose from!
- Filled wrong interest information for last year tax return so I need to pay more tax soon.

- Forgot my lunch from home, so I need to make difficult choice on what to eat for lunch. Too many to choose from!
I have that problem too but I feel bad for complaining. I know there are many people in the world who don't have access to decent food, so I try not to complain that I have too many choices :eek:

We own two cars - one is a manual, the other an auto - I was in a rush to get to work this morning and so just jumped in the manual as it was parked the closest to the door I had just walked out of. Bad move. All the way to work (a whole 10 minute, easy drive) I was annoyed that I had to change the gears myself as I was feeling a bit tired to put in the effort required :( - made worse knowing that only an extra three steps would have seen my first world problem not exist.

first-world-problems-500x5003.jpg

I was in Medellin, Colombia for the last few days. I was staying in a lovely penthouse apartment with a great view. However, Monday was a holiday, and so the maid didn't come in. I had to make my own breakfast and wait a day to have my laundry done. #secondworldproblems

My 6 year old's 1st world problem this morning: he had to wear thinner socks because I didn't wash his thicker ones as soon as he put them in the laundry basket yesterday. Caused a meltdown.

My favourite coffee mug is quite big and I put in more coffee than I actually want sometimes.

Lol, that's me and my tea mug. Plus sometimes I want tea but it makes you run to the toilet often... so sometimes I face crippling indecision over just how much I actually want the tea...

Lol, that's me and my tea mug. Plus sometimes I want tea but it makes you run to the toilet often... so sometimes I face crippling indecision over just how much I actually want the tea...

Haha!! Is your toilet up in the back paddock or something? You can never have too much tea!

My 6 year old's 1st world problem this morning: he had to wear thinner socks because I didn't wash his thicker ones as soon as he put them in the laundry basket yesterday. Caused a meltdown.

OMG, my daughter all grown up now had the same phobia, thankfully she grew out of it, but we gently remind her what a princess she was.

A tip..... buy as many thin socks as you can find :p

Back