Gavin O'Connor is a mean-spirited little no-posts lurker ...

... whose only contribution to the forum so far was to join yesterday, rate my photo a 2, and disappear back into the shadows. Guess he's just jealous ;)

Your Hot

When I was young and single I had some of the wildest times of my life with a red head.............

From your photo and reading your posts I've summised you are the complete package.

You would be a great catch. Go out there and meet lots of people that share similar interests to you.

Keep up your high standard.

regards

Didn't even know you could rate pics.....where and how do you do that ?

It is a bit freaky really........someone joining up and then rating pics before posting anything....makes you wonder what they are really doing on this site ?

Luce
youre a hottie so dont listen to what others say. What happened re the rating seems PREMATURE if you get my drift... :)

As well, I'm surrounded by redheads on a daily basis - kids, kinda wife... so I can state categorically that they in fact, do not eat their first born.

Last edited:
Luce, your photos are beautiful, and I always enjoy reading your posts...I just have something you may like to consider..

It can be challenging and requires practice of sorts; it's about not giving anyone the power to upset or make you mad, ie with their cheap shots, jibes, baiting, comments etc

What mashes around in the turbidity of their mind, then comes out of their mouth/or fingers is a reflection of the sadness/bitterness/resentment (whatever :p) in their heart...their psyche..
they are a dime a dozen-you, are not.

No need to surrender your power. You have that choice.

You are very beautiful , intelligent, focussed on a great path to financial independence, all of this light that people possess shines from you-even through cyberspace..

Gavin, ( or whoever they may be), is merely a contrast to our lives...to all of us that embrace life with an open heart and mind.

Follow your bliss mate. Onward and upward. :)

Luce,

I gave you a 10, I love a fiery red head (which gathering from your top post you seem to be) so much so I married one. Life does get a bit tense at times though :eek:

Cheers
Pablo.

Well said Our Obsession.

Hey Luce, don't worry what any 'negatives' (as I call them) have to say. Just believe in yourself and your goals and let everything/everyone else take care of itself.

FWIW, I think you looked fantastic in your pic as well.

Regards
Marty

... whose only contribution to the forum so far was to join yesterday, rate my photo a 2, and disappear back into the shadows. Guess he's just jealous ;)
Why worry, the best part about red hair is that with age, worry ,having three daughters it turns to silver then gray,so i am also a-was a red head who cares what anyone thinks,Just Stay Happy,,your pic's look cool to me.......willair...
.BTWthey use to call me a rednut,now the call me silver:)...

Last edited:
Luce,

I gave you a 10, I love a fiery red head (which gathering from your top post you seem to be) so much so I married one. Life does get a bit tense at times though :eek:

Cheers
Pablo.

ahh the gorgeous Ginger Nut! indeed,

are ye a natural or made up from a packet/bottle kind of person

lol

Hey guys! Check it out - I went fishing today and caught a fish THIS BIG!

But seriously, Luce don't let some coward who hides behind a computer screen get you down. It's easy to criticise people when you don't ever have to look them in the eye.

Mark

I know it must be a common name,

But there is an ex-Labor MP called Gavin O'Connor from Geelong who recently quit the party because he accused them of bribing etc.

I know where he lives - I can send pizza's and taxi's there ?? j/k

lol, one thing this thread probably has done is ensure Gavin will never post a message, useful or otherwise, to this forum - possibly to the loss of the forum.

Gavin, if you are reading, you know what they say about a woman scorned! :D. May your investing blunders be on a much smaller scale...

GP

Back