grand designs online?

love the show - but keep missing it on thursday night.

does anyone know if the show can be watched online? otherwise i'll just have to get the box set for christmas :D

Oh I love that show too - we got quite a few DVD from Bigpond online - easy to order and not too many people know about it yet so always available

turns out a friend has several of the series' - so today was spent chilled on the couch watching fabulous houses being built. inspirational stuff.

i am very fortunate junior is great at entertaining herself, and i must admit her teddy bear makeup school/studio looks great ... and the teddy's very colourful.

on top of having a high end real estate agent drop in on saturday and give some marvellous advice on what to do to improve, and what standard is required, for the market our reno will eventally aim at - strangely enough, most of it was what i had been telling hubby we needed to do but he (at the time) disagreed. he now agrees because the "agent" said so. sigh.

That country-ist thing sucks. I wanted to buy the full set of Mythbusters (cheap!) from their official store and they wouldn't deliver to Australia. I got it through hopshopgo, kind of a proxy server for physical packets coming from overseas :D

I'm also surprised noone has suggested just recording it off telly if you're not home on Thursdays ...

Just downloaded the first two episodes of the current season.

Great show, just getting into it :)

JC

how did you do it? i went to rapidshare.com but not sure if it's the site mentioned above.

or did you change your ip address? my virus protector warns me not to open those recommended by google.

sometimes i just hate computers ... i downloaded the programs, but when i try to play the shows themselves in windows media player i come up with an error message advising that i need codec COOD1199 to uncompress ...

i installed the codec (and about 3 other software programs i was advised i had to, in the process) on the computer with still no success. still comes up with the same error message.

sheesh - i just wish they'd damn well do what i asked of them without getting all phooey!

sometimes i just hate computers ... i downloaded the programs, but when i try to play the shows themselves in windows media player i come up with an error message advising that i need codec COOD1199 to uncompress ...

i installed the codec (and about 3 other software programs i was advised i had to, in the process) on the computer with still no success. still comes up with the same error message.

sheesh - i just wish they'd damn well do what i asked of them without getting all phooey!

Check out VLC Media PLayer. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. It's free and supports most media files.

Check out VLC Media PLayer. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. It's free and supports most media files.

Llizzie, you have asked the computer to do something, and it its tellling you it has to do it another way..it can only work the way it is made to work There's always another solution though...

If you refuse to use the clutch, (install codecs and whatever else may be requried ),l a manual car wont go very far / fast (windows media palyer).

So buy an automatic car where you don't need the clutch (like VLC media player)

Just telling the car to just work when it is not designed to work that way may not be the most effective way to solve your problem

i give up - downloaded the vcl media player, and now the torrent doesn't work ...

might revisit when step daughter's computer boyfriend comes around next.

Hey Lizzie,

What program did you use to download the torrent? All files are AVI's and will run on just about every player available without having to download additional codecs. Each file should be about 350mb each.

JC

Back