Happy New Year

2013 is going to be sensational ... althought, after a week with various rele's non-stop, we're stopping home tonight for a bit of bah humbug

resolution%2Bcomic.jpg

Happy New Year! I'm sitting on a cockatoo chewed up camping chair, with my computer on camping table and no speakers as they are packed away. Moving in two days. Stupid time of year to move. So glad my mum missed the rubbish pick up for her old fridge and I have cold beer! Couldn't be bothered going to NYE party. Kids are on ipod's, hubby's doing an outside cleaning spree. The dog is curled up in blankets and matresses on the floor asleep, looks so damn comfy. The days have been clicking over real fast leading up to now. I'm sitting back trying to work out how to put in an order to be a dog in my next life. :D

Happy New Year! I'm sitting on a cockatoo chewed up camping chair, with my computer on camping table and no speakers as they are packed away. Moving in two days. Stupid time of year to move. So glad my mum missed the rubbish pick up for her old fridge and I have cold beer! Couldn't be bothered going to NYE party. Kids are on ipod's, hubby's doing an outside cleaning spree. The dog is curled up in blankets and matresses on the floor asleep, looks so damn comfy. The days have been clicking over real fast leading up to now. I'm sitting back trying to work out how to put in an order to be a dog in my next life. :D

Luckily you didn't arrive in Perth 7 days ago - it would have been a WARM welcome :)

No I'll get through it but thanks heaps anyway. Trying to sort some tomorrow with relies help, will be able to save what we have left, just mildly annoying being so close!!! Anyway, have a great new year. It can all be replaced and wait a few more years for a decent crop! About time I jumped in the pool with the kids!

No I'll get through it but thanks heaps anyway. Trying to sort some tomorrow with relies help, will be able to save what we have left, just mildly annoying being so close!!! Anyway, have a great new year. It can all be replaced and wait a few more years for a decent crop! About time I jumped in the pool with the kids!

No worries - ping me tomorrow if you need it.

Well that was eventful. Welcomed new year by stopping a pointless racist attack.

Walking down to see the fireworks and witnessed an assault.

Fireworks going off as I gave a statement to the police. I hate people.

Happy New Year everyone. I havn't been so excited for a new year in a long time and just know 2013 is going to be truly special. Wishing all my fellow forumites an abundance of opportunity and a year to savour.

Well that was eventful. Welcomed new year by stopping a pointless racist attack.

Good on you - and much more worthwhile than watching fireworks ... although, I agree, people are idiots

I am very pleased that you did.

In Australian society, there is a very significant racist undercurrent and often in your face racism. Think about One Nation, Hanson, bogans with southern cross tattoos.

Often the targets of racist attacks are too timid to respond. And generally the racists will attack a single ethnic person in a pack. You almost never see one racist attack a whole group of ethnics.

By standing up for the victims of the racist attack, you demonstrate that there are white Australians who are opposed to racism and that is a very admirable thing.

Had a great New Years with my immediate family. Had a swim for about an hour, opened up the gates and walked out on the street just before midnight and noticed the street was full of cars as the neighbour across the road was having a quiet party. At midnite their was a few fireworks going off in every direction and a few cheers. I'm moving tomorrow, I'm going to miss this place. Happy 2013!

Back