Hay Fever

The Neighbour of an Investment Property contacted the PM and advised that the pine tree on our property is causing her bad hay fever and she would like it cut down. The PM asked her if the tree was hanging over her fence or damaging her property and she said no.

The PM advised her that lots of trees are causing hay fever at the moment but she is determined that it is our tree because there are seeds on it. :confused:

She told the PM she's making a complaint to the Local Council

Apparently

The hay fever season in Perth is shaping up to be one of the worst in years.

Weather conditions are ideal for pollen production and health experts have issued a warning for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.

The city has one of the highest spring-summer pollen counts of any in the world.

Curtin University palynologist Lynne Milne says weather conditions for pollen production are ideal and there is little relief in sight for sufferers.

Ha ha....I'm allergic to wheat, so TC can you please destroy your crops for me?

Let her complain th Council, she'll soon realise her stand over tactics don't cut it.:rolleyes:

I think councils have been planting male trees to avoid droppings (fruits or seeds) from female trees. Males trees are happily spreading their pollen in the air!

Our neighbour has complained that during recent strong winds leave from a tree on our property have fallen into her pool. She asked my partner if we could cut it back. (And no it doesn't overhang the fence) I suggested he buy her a pool leaf scooper thingy.

I almost started a similar thread today! My neighbour has asked us to get rid of two Bottlebrush trees due to asthma. I hate the trees but hubby loves them. I took some picks of lists while I was getting alergy tested of which trees are offensive. Found heaps of info on Internet. I guess it doesn't hurt for people to ask although I wouldn't ask people to.

Glad you mentioned Perth, otherwise I'd have thought it was Stalingrad.

When exactly did we sign away our property rights?????

Does the woman have any pets? Carpet? Plants? Grass? Cooling? Dust? breathe oxygen?

Ask her to get allergy tests to eliminate all other causes, I think you will find that council will politely ignore her :).

Back