how long have you been on Somersoft

2003 for me after reading the Jan Somers book!! Have learnt a lot but not done too much on the reno side... Without taking this thread to a new topic, I have however owned 5 properties since then but due to a wedding, divorce, another wedding and baby, only have 2 left now and haven't made a lot of money... BUT when we are set to go buying again, I will be well practiced...!

Joined 2005 checked my join date thought it was 2004 been lurking since 2003

Have owned several properties plan was to be partially retired by 30
32 now so had to revise that strategy 40 still seems achievable wifes 30 though so got 12months to achieve 5mill in net equity can always dream is it possible probably not but trying to do the impossible is always fun.:D

I'm still here, not posting much but keep an eye on things. Getting a feel for how people think the market is going.

Been popping in for about 6 months and really am enjoying it. The date in the top right hand corner, as most have suggested, is misleading.

Have managed to meet up with a few of my Labor mates from this forum in Marrickville, and they have been inspirational.

I've asked a few questions from the brokers here on the forum, especially those banana benders, but they never seem to reply. They must be rooly busy.

I'm gonna keep popping back here until I get to my first million, then I'm gonna sell the lot and go surfing for the rest of my life. When that happens, youse guys won't see me for dust.

dazz are you in marrickville at the moment
have not been here for some time been a bit busy
and not house property
are you dazzling wa or a different one

dazz are you in marrickville at the moment
have not been here for some time been a bit busy
and not house property
are you dazzling wa or a different one

LOL! The sarcasm should have given it away. Of course it's Dazzling, Dazz or TPFKAD, take your pick.

Mid 2007: Am posting on and off, sometimes light, sometimes heavy. Love the feedback loops on here and it makes me feel all warm inside when we help a noob. :D

Back